Runaway (Part 1)-Sherlock

"Miss y/l/n, you have been caught working with a Jim Moriarty.  Is this correct?"  The detective asked.

"No, you have it all wrong.  I wasn't working with Moriarty. He was holding me captive."  You explained.

The detective crossed his arms and looked at you. Obviously he didn't believe a word you just said.

"Please, I know someone who can help prove this.  And I'm pretty sure you know who it is too."  You said.

The detective leaned forward. His gray hair shone in the light. "Who?"  He asked.

The door opened and a tall man walked in. A shorter man with blonde hair walked in behind the tall man. The detective turned and looked at the two, sighing in frustration. 

"Lestrade, we solved the case."  The taller man said.

"Not now, Sherlock.  I'm busy."  The detective, Lestrade, said.

He turned back to you and saw a big smirk planted on your lips. He seemed confused but then he sighed and rolled his eyes. Sherlock Holmes looked at you.

"Who's this?"  He asked.

"Uh, y/n y/l/n.  She was caught working with Jim Moriarty."  Lestrade said.

You rolled your eyes, "For the last time, I was not working with him!"  You shouted.

"Jim Moriarty? We just saw him not long ago on one of Sherlock's cases."  The shorter man next to Sherlock said.

Sherlock was eyeing you closely and it made you feel slightly uncomfortable. "Detective Inspector Lestrade, y/n here is telling the truth. Jim Moriarty has kept y/n under captivity for the past two years. She has just now had the chance to escape from him and try to run away but was caught by police after they assumed that they saw her working with the crazed murderer."  Sherlock Holmes rambled.

"Thank you. I told you, detective."  You said crossing your arms.

Lestrade sighed. "Alright fine. Go."  He said waving you off.

You smirked and stood up. You followed Sherlock and his friend out the door.

"Listen, Mr. Holmes. I need you to help me."  You said.

"With what?"  He asked.

"I need to get away from Moriarty.  I can't let him find me again."  You explained.

Sherlock glanced at you out of the corner of his eye. "What makes you think I will help you?"  He asked.

"I don't think.  I know."  You said.

You saw the tall man smirk as the three of you continued walking. "I will listen to your story tomorrow. Meet me at 221B Baker Street as soon as you can."  He said before climbing into a cab.

You nodded him a thank you and walked off. Maybe Sherlock Holmes could help you. Maybe you could escape Moriarty.  Everything now seemed to rely on Sherlock helping you.