Runaway (Part 3)-Sherlock

~Sherlock's POV~

"The game, John, is on." I said.

"Where do you suppose we are to start?" John asked.

"I'm not sure. But we could start with the pink phone." I suggested.

"Right then. Where is it?" John asked.

"Gavin has it at Scotland Yard." I said standing up.

"Sherlock wait." John said before I left. "What about y/n?" He asked.

"We won't be gone long. She'll be fine." I said.

John looked hesitant but soon followed me out the door and into a cab. The driver took us to Scotland Yard and we climbed out. I went to Geoff's office and walked in.

"I need the pink phone." I said immediately.

"Sorry, what?" Lestrade asked.

"The pink phone. The one we used when Moriarty called me with those different people." I explained.

"Oh right, right." He said.

He walked out of the office and came back not long after. The pink phone was in his hand and I snatched it away from him.

"Thank you. Come on, John." I called walking swiftly out the door.

We arrived back at 221B and walked up to my flat. I sat in my seat and John across from me. I opened the pink phone and looked for anything that might give me a clue to finding the psycho murderer. I looked at every possible thing but found absolutely nothing. I sighed in frustration and put the phone down.

"Having trouble?" John asked.

"There's nothing! No clues, no leads, nothing. This phone is useless." I answered.

"So, now what?" John questioned.

"I-I don't know." I responded.

Suddenly, the pink phone trills an alert and I open the phone. I am greeted with one long beep. Confusion spread across John's face, but horror filled mine. The first pip!
I look at the screen and a picture comes into view. It's a rooftop. It looks very familiar but I can't put the pieces together. I took in every detail of the picture before setting the phone back down. Right before I went into my mind palace, the phone started ringing.
I answered it, and cautiously spoke.

"Hello?" I called.

"H-hello, Sh-Sherlock. Did you miss me?" A woman's voice called.

"Moriarty." I mumbled.

"Right again, Sherlock. We never got to finish the pips, so I decided, to change this one up." The woman spoke.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"This time, when you solve the picture, you can find this idiot. I'm giving you, ten hours." She said.

"Who have you taken this time?" I asked before they could hang up.

"Oh come on, Sherlock. I think you'll notice, soon enough."

And with that, the line went dead. I had ten hours to find this woman. I pulled the picture back up and started to think of places with that rooftop. I had to find Moriarty.

~Your POV~

You hung up the phone and set it down next to you. Tears were streaming down your face as you sat there. The only thing going through your head was that you were going to die.
Sherlock had told you you'd be fine, but now look at what's happened. You were angry at him, but everything depended on him finding you. You looked down at the big coat covering what was underneath. The bomb that was attached to you and the red dot that threatened to set it off, killing you.