A Secret Admirer (Part 2)-Sherlock

You came over to 221B often. You met Sherlock's landlady named Mrs. Hudson and grew to love her. She was very sweet and always treated you when you came.
You walked up to the big door and opened it. You walked upstairs and opened the door to Sherlock's flat.

"Hello."  You called as you stepped inside.

Sherlock turned around from facing the window and locked eyes with you. John was there also so Sherlock didn't show any emotion, but you could see the happiness in his eyes.

"So what are we doing today?"  You asked.

"Actually we don't have a case yet. Nothing seemed worth my time."  Sherlock said.

"Oh, okay."  You said and sat on the couch.

You picked up the newspaper that was on the table and started scanning over it. You felt the couch sink next to you. Glancing to your right, you saw Sherlock sitting by your side and reading the newspaper as well. A smile formed on your lips and you went back to reading.
John walked in and looked at the two of you confused. You glanced up and then straightened. Sherlock noticed you tense and looked up as well.  The two of you scooted slightly away from each other and looked a little embarrassed.

"Is something going on here that I don't know about?"  John asked,
crossing his arms.

"Umm..." you trailed off and looked at Sherlock.

He was still looking at John, but he noticed you looking at you and turned to face you. You grabbed his hand and started pulling him along.

"We'll be right back. I have to talk to Sherlock."  You told John.

You dragged him out of the flat and shut the door. You looked at him and he looked down at you.

"Sherlock, we've been keeping this a secret for a while now. Can't we let at least John in on the secret?"  You asked.

Sherlock didn't respond he just continued looking at you. He could see the pleading in your eyes and how much you hated keeping things a secret. He sighed,  "Alright. But you're telling him."  Sherlock said pointing a finger in your face.

You pushed it out of the way and smiled at him. You pecked him on the cheek and then opened the door again. The two of you walked in, Sherlock following you.  John was sitting in his chair, typing on his laptop.
Sherlock walked across the room and sat down in his chair. You sighed and then sat down on the couch. Silence fell over the whole room except for the constant typing of John.
You and Sherlock were just looking at each other from across the room. You really didn't have to speak when you were with Sherlock. The two of you could tell what the other was thinking almost instantly. It would seem weird but it just made the two of you all the more perfect for each other.
Neither of you had noticed that John finished on the laptop and was just sitting there awkwardly until he coughed uncomfortably.
You both broke your gaze and looked down at the floor. John was looking at you both suspiciously for a moment and neither of you looked at him.

"Okay, are you two, like...together?"  John asked.

You looked up at him and nodded. John stood up and threw his hands in the air. Although he wasn't upset or angry, he was smiling.

"I knew it would happen!  You two are perfect for each other!"  He exclaimed.

"John please!"  Sherlock shouted, "We don't want everyone to know."

"Why not?"  John asked.

"Because, if any of my enemies find out about my feelings for y/n they could very easily use her against me." Sherlock explained.

Sherlock had never told you this, so it scared you a little bit. What if someone did find out about you and Sherlock?  What would they do to you just to torture him?  Questions ran threw your mind but you quickly dismissed them. Mrs. Hudson came up holding a tray with tea and cups.

"I just finished the tea."  She said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hudson."  You said, smiling.

She smiled back and then waved at everyone before leaving. You grabbed a cup and poured some tea, adding what you wanted to it.  You sipped on your tea slowly, since it was kind of hot. John and Sherlock got their cups and started drinking it as well.

"So, what are we going to do now?"  You asked.

"I'm actually not sure."  Sherlock said.

"Well this will be a fun day for sure."  You said sarcastically.

Sherlock and John both laughed and continued drinking their tea. Once you finished it, you stood up and grabbed both of the boys' cups and put them in the sink in the kitchen. You walked back in and saw John and Sherlock in their exact same spots doing absolutely nothing.
You walked back over to your spot and picked up a file sitting on the table. You opened it and looked at what was inside. Suddenly, there was a gunshot, a shatter, and a pain in your side. You fell back and the last thing you saw was Sherlock rushing over to you and then blackness.