Hanging Love (Part 2)-Sherlock

You and Sherlock started to stand up when you felt someone grab you from behind and pull you back, away from Sherlock.
You let out a shriek and Sherlock stood up abruptly. You felt something cold being pressed to your back and knew it was a gun. You closed your eyes and waited for the shot that would kill you.  A hand gripped your hair and pulled your head up and you let out a cry of pain. Sherlock stood in front of you a little unsure of what to do. Moriarty pulled you up a little bit more and pressed the gun to your head.

"You can't get away that easily."  He said.

You clutched his wrist tightly trying to pry the gun away from your head. You heard a clicking noise that told you Jim had cocked the gun. You heard another click and Moriarty turned to see John behind him with a gun.

"If you pull that trigger I pull this one."  He threatened.

John slowly lowered the gun to the ground and raised his hands. You looked up to Sherlock's face and locked eyes. Messages were sent in that second just by looking at each other. He nodded at you, barely noticeable but you caught it. Moriarty pulled you up so that you were standing. He set the gun to your back and led you along for a very short distance. You turned your head to see Sherlock who gave you the signal.
You looked back ahead of you and took a deep breath. You stopped and turned around to face Moriarty. You grabbed his wrist with the gun and aimed it away from anything vital. The trigger was pulled and a gunshot was heard but it didn't hit you. You smirked and snapped the gun out of his hand. It dropped to the ground with a clatter and you kneed him in the stomach. He straightened back up and pulled out a knife.
He swung it at you but you managed to dodge it pretty good. You grabbed his wrist to snatch the knife, but he threw it to the other hand and sliced a line down your arm. You let go of his arm and held your own. He swung his fist towards you and hit you in the face. You stumbled back a little and felt a wall behind you.
You were expecting Moriarty to come back at you but Sherlock was now wrestling with him. You sighed in relief and rested your back on the wall. You saw Sherlock struggling so you made your way over to them. You snuck behind Jim, picked up his gun from the ground, and hit him over the back of the head. He collapsed unconscious and you stood behind him panting. You dropped the weapon and John ran over to the two of you.

"Let's go." Sherlock said.

"Please!" You added.

The three of you headed through the church and exited the front doors. You walked back to 221B and up to Sherlock's flat. John went to the kitchen to make some tea and Sherlock came up to you.

"I'm glad you found me." You said.

"I couldn't let anything happen to you." He said which made you smile.

He pulled you into a hug and you winced in pain as the contact to your arm made the cut sting. Sherlock visibly tensed and released you. He looked down at you with a concerned face.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah! I-I'm fine." You said clutching your arm.

Sherlock gently grabbed your arm and flipped it over, revealing your wounded arm. He looked into your eyes, his wife and worried.

"Why didn't you say anything?" He asked.

"Because I didn't want you to be too concerned. It's not that bad, it's just a cut." You said.

John walked back in and froze at the sight of your arm. The cut was long and slightly deep. Blood was smeared all over your arm making it look even worse.

"That does not look good, y/n." He said.

You rolled your eyes and sat down on the couch in defeat. John sat next to you, took your arm, and gently began to wrap a bandage around it. When he finished you smiled and thanked him. After John got up and left, Sherlock sat down next to you. He saw that you looked sad.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You sighed and shook your head. "It's just that, while I was there, I was so scared that something really bad was going to happen to me and that I wouldn't be able to see you again." You explained. "Then he put the rope around my neck and I thought 'This is it. This is how I'm going to die.' And with every passing minute, the rope pulled up slightly and I couldn't do anything. And then you saved me and I couldn't be happier." You said.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked confused.

You hadn't even noticed that you were crying. You sniffed and laughed a little, wiping away a few tears.

"I don't know." You said.

Sherlock smiled and you restored your head on his shoulder. He shifted a bit and changed positions. He was now lying across the couch and you snuggled next to him. He put his arm around your shoulder and you rested yours on top of his stomach. He kissed your forehead and put his head back.

"Promise me something Sherlock." You said.

"Anything." He said.

"Make sure I'm never taken again." You said.

"That's going to be difficult seeing that you live at your own place and I live here." He said.

You thought for a moment and then smiled. "What if I move into that extra flat downstairs?" You suggested.

Sherlock straightened up and looked at you. "Sounds reasonable." He said.

"It would be perfect!" You exclaimed.

"Alright then." He said.

"Good. I'll do it and start moving my stuff in." You said.

Sherlock settled back down and you rested your head on his chest. You soon fell asleep with him. He stroked your hair softly and when he thought you were completely asleep he whispered to you.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too." You mumbled and then fell asleep.

Sherlock smirked then relaxed and fell asleep himself.