Too Much For One Girl (Part 2)

Once your arm was wrapped and all good, you laid yourself on the couch. Sherlock sat in his chair and John sat across from him, the usual type of setting. Sherlock positioned his hands under his chin and closed his eyes.

"Now, run us through what happened from the beginning to when you ran into us." He said.

You took a deep breath and spilled the story. You didn't leave out any one detail.

"...I asked the man what his name was and he smiled at me. His name didn't wound familiar but you might be able to find him. It was, umm...Jim! Jim Moriarty." You said.

Sherlock's eyes snapped open at that name and he stared at you.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Jim Moriarty. Does that name mean something to you?" You asked.

"Well, seeing that he blew his brains out three years ago then he is someone that I have come into contact with once or twice." Sherlock said.

"So he's a dead man walking. Sounds eerily familiar." You said smirking at Sherlock.

He merely rolled his eyes and turned away from you.

"And that's the whole story?" He asked.

"Well, I took opportunity and sliced Moriarty's hand then stabbed Sebastian. I ran for it but Jim managed to throw my knife back at me and cut me." You explained. "And that's the whole story." You finished.

"So, why do they keep coming after you?" John asked.

You shrugged, "Seb kept saying things like 'You're part of a network of assassins' and things like that." You said.

"Moriarty's network." Sherlock mumbled.

"Sorry, what?" You asked.

"Moriarty's network. It's what Sebastian was talking about. But I destroyed the network. How could there be..." Sherlock trailed off at a sudden realization.

"Kept some hidden so well that not even you could find?" You suggested.

"Exactly!"

"So what are we gonna do about it?" John asked.

"We have to stop Moriarty, once and for all." Sherlock said.

"Do I get to help?" You questioned.

"Uhmm..." Sherlock looked at you uncertainly.

"Come one Sherlock. Please." You begged.

Sherlock sighed in defeat, "Fine. But you have to stay with us. No wandering off by yourself." He said.

"Deal."