Trying To Help (Part 8)

You sat curled in your chair still upset at Sherlock. Your phone started ringing again and you checked it. It was Sherlock. You pressed the ignore button and set it back down. You didn't really feel like talking to Sherlock. Not after what he made you do. You kept getting text messages but ignored them.
A knock came at your door and you straightened up. You wiped your face to make it look like you weren't crying. You walked to the door and looked to see who it was. You sighed in frustration as you saw Sherlock. You tried to make it look like you weren't there but he shouted through the door.

"Y/n I know you're here!" 

You groaned and unlocked the door. You opened it and he walked in. He looked at your face and you knew he could tell you were crying. You just glared at him.

"You were crying?"  He asked.

"Yeah. After what you put me through, I cried."  You said. 

"Y/n it was necessary that you said that."  He said.

"Why?  Am I some sort of...experiment?  Is that why you called me after John was angry at you?  Just to make me pity you and get me all worked up for some experiment?"  You asked.

"Y/n I-"

"No Sherlock!  I'm not some experiment. I don't want to be!  Because if you weren't doing that to torture me, I don't know why you did it." You said letting more tears spill.

"It was me being tortured y/n."  He said which seemed completely unconvincing. "If you didn't say that my sister would have blown you up."  He said. "But then she told us that there were no explosives so." 

"That's why you sounded so desperate."  You said and Sherlock nodded. "It still gives you no excuse to fake being in love with me."  You said and turned to leave.

The next thing that happened surprised you. Sherlock grabbed your wrist and you were against the wall. Your heart jumped a bit as he leaned down closer to you. You grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him to your lips. He didn't expect that but he soon joined in the kiss. You smiled and wrapped your hands around his neck. His arms were around your waist. You pulled away and you both rested your foreheads together.

"I don't have to fake it."  He said.

You smiled even bigger and stared deep into his eyes.

"I know."  You said. "I don't have to either." 

"I know."  He said making you laugh. "Come on. Let's go to 221B."  He said.

"But it's destroyed."  You said.

"Then let's fix it up and someday it'll be our home."  He said.

You smiled, "Okay.  Let's go fix our home."