Too Good For Me-Sherlock

Requested by
wanderlust-heart

I get high all the time,

I get drunk out my mind and call you at five in the morning,

And I say what I like,

And I don't like playing nice,

I might pick a fight without warning,

But it gets boring.

I paced around my living room, my brain going out of control. My hands were shaking so I held them trying to get them to stop. I let out a frustrated groan and looked at the table. I grabbed my phone and called y/n. I held it to my ear and tapped my foot up and down. The ringing filled my ears and I was starting to get impatient. Right before it rang for the last time she picked up.

"Hello?" She said sleepily.

"Y/n, hi." I said happy that she actually picked up.

"Sherlock? Why are you calling me?" She asked.

"I want you to come over." I said.

I heard her grunt and then sigh.

"Sherlock it's five o'clock in the morning." She said.

"...So you'll come over?" I asked.

She sighed, "Give me half an hour." She said.

I smiled, "Great! Bye!" I said and hung up.

The next half hour felt way longer than that. But finally she arrived. She trudged up the steps and then entered my flat.

"Why do you want me here?" She asked yawning.

"I wanted company." I stated plain and simple.

"I thought you were working on a case. Chasing a murderer or whatever." She said and flopped down in my chair.

"Hmm? Oh! I was. It got boring." I said.

"Mm." She hummed starting to doze off.

I then started rambling not realizing that she wasn't listening at all.  I talked for hours and hours oblivious to the fact that she was asleep. I eventually sighed and walked into the kitchen. I looked around at the huge mess in there and then started shoving things out of the way. I found a needle and took another fix. I walked back in and finally noticed that y/n was sleeping. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. She looked so beautiful when she slept and it made me feel happy. She started to stir and I looked around. I grabbed a blanket and covered her with it being careful to not wake her up.

I try to keep it cool,

And turn it down for you,

But I'm never gonna change,

And that's why I be saying, boy

You're too good for me,

After about two more hours, y/n opened her eyes and looked around. She was obviously confused trying to figure out where she was but once she saw me she knew. She sat up in my chair and rubbed her eyes tiredly. She stared at the floor, most likely thinking. Meanwhile I was trying to figure out how in the world she slept for so long in my chair. I shrugged the thought off and looked at her.