Never Forget (Part 2)-John

You woke up and stretched. The sun shone through your thin curtains and into your eyes. You sighed and got up. Nothing seemed familiar though. You got up and changed into an outfit that you supposed you liked. You walked up the stairs and into the flat you were in yesterday. You knocked on the door and listened for a response.

"Come in."  A voice called.

You opened the door and the same two people were there. John and...was it Sherlock?  Yeah, it was.

"Hi."  You said a bit nervously.

"Feeling any better?"  John asked.

"She still doesn't remember."  Sherlock answered for me.

John's face became all sad and for some reason it made you feel bad. You didn't like to see him like that. You guessed that's how you felt before you got amnesia.

"How could you tell?"  John asked Sherlock.

"It's obvious, John  I'm surprised you didn't pick it up."  Sherlock said.

John didn't say anything just stared at Sherlock waiting for an explanation. Sherlock sighed,

"It is clearly evident by what she is wearing. She never wears anything like that when she is in her right mind."  Sherlock explained.

You looked down at your outfit and felt your face heat up.

"I guess that would make it obvious."  You said.

"It's alright, y/n. We'll get your memories back."  John reassured you.

You smiled slightly at him and then sat down on the couch. John went into the kitchen to make some tea.

"Do you have any ideas?"  You asked Sherlock.

"Mmm?  Seven."  Sherlock said.

"Wow!  What are they?"  You asked.

"Well, I think the best one that I can think of would be down at St. Bart's hospital. Come along then.  We'd better get there as soon as possible."  He said.

You got up and followed him.

"Hey!  Where are you guys going?"  John called.

"Come on, John. We've got work to do."  Sherlock shouted back.

You could hear John sigh as he hurried down the steps to come with you.

~Sherlock's POV~

My plan was brilliant. Well at least to me. We got to the hospital and I had y/n stand in a certain spot. I then knocked her out and John seemed shocked.

"What was that?!"  He asked.

"My plan."  I answered.

"You just knocked out my girlfriend!" John shouted.

"Yes. This upsets you?" Sherlock asked.

"Yeah, it does. First you give her amnesia, and now you go and knock her out! Sometimes I don't understand you." He said.

"Never mind that. Help me lay her down." I demanded.

"If anything as happens to her I will kill you." John said as he helped me lift her up.

"Now, all we have to do is wait." I said and sat down in a chair.

~Your POV~

You woke up and looked around you. You moaned and sat up. You saw John and Sherlock both sitting next to you.

"My goodness! What happened?" You asked.

"Don't you remember?" Sherlock asked.

You thought for a moment and then glared at Sherlock. You pointed your finger at him angrily.

"You! I am going to kill you." You said.

Sherlock smiled and laughed a bit, "She's alright, John." He said.

"Oh thank goodness!" John said.

You got to your feet and wrapped your arms around John's neck. He held you tightly as if not wanting to let go. Once he did through, he looked you in the eye and smiled.

"Don't ever forget again." He ordered.

"I won't. As long as Sherlock doesn't do that again." You said, side-glaring at the detective.

John laughed and you joined in. You pressed your lips against his and smiled.

"I love you, y/n." John whispered.

"I love you too, John Watson." You responded.

Once again you embraced in a hug and decided you would never let anything pull you two apart. Especially Sherlock Holmes, and all his "brilliant" experiments.

A/n: Hope you are enjoying my imagines. If you like Sherlock, check out my other book of imagines which are the actual episodes. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!