Chapter 51-Beeba

Bob sees the ground collapse and moves out of the way. Then he sees an infected coming towards him. He pulls out his spray and the infected backs up. He hears Elisa shouting and begins to run. The infected is suddenly stops by a fiery whip. Omega grabs him and then he holds onto the lion as they run to safety.

✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡

Elisa holds onto the whip and pulls her back. The others go up the stairs and Dave unleashes several rocks at her wings. Beeba screams in frustration as he goes down. Jon pulls out an arrow and whispers, "Forgive me, Sheba," and strikes her in the back. Beeba stops moving as the arrow puts Sheba into a deep sleep and makes him immobile.

Elisa lets go and wraps up his whip. "A little something from my master."

Sam picks her up and says, "What do we do now? We can't just bring her back."

"Why not," asks Jon.

"Are you kidding me, Jon? She would kill us all if she gets inside the camp!"

"We have enough supplies to stop her from wreaking havoc among us," replies Joshua.

"Yeah Sam, chill down."

Sam glares at both of them before placing her on Alpha's back. The lion is uneasy about the situation but agrees to carry her. Jon and Elisa wrap her in spiritual chains and Dave sits next to her.

"Let's hurry," yells Joshua.

Sam and Jon ride on one of Elisa's bears as Elisa rides on the other one. Joshua and Bob ride on Omega and Dave rides with Beeba.

Inside Beeba's mind, there is a strong battle going on. Sheba leaps out of the way as a tongue the size of a bed lashes at her and she hides behind the darkness that's creeping inside her.

"Don't escape".

"Yeah, like I'm going to believe you."

Sheba moves away from the voice but suddenly a giant creature slams into her, sending her back into the darkness. Sheba pulls out a knife and strikes the tongue but that does no damage as the creature's tongue overcomes her and knocks her out.

"You are no more".

They reach the camp and Deb sighs with relief. She openly gives Joshua a pat on the back and says, "Welcome back."

"Yeah, that wasn't the welcome I was hoping for."

"Sorry, but we don't have time for that. We have a problem. A judas problem."

Joshua suddenly straightens up and walks with her. They reach the log cabin Joshua sees a young boy in a straitjacket. He is jabbering away at Paula who is struggling to stop herself from kicking him in the groin. Deb gives her the wave and she quickly leaves. The boy looks at Joshua and looks the other way, smiling.

"So I see that you brought him here. Interesting how you're going to handle that."

Deb looks at him with wide eyes. "You brought Beelzebub here?!"

"It's complicated. It's in Sheba right now.":

The boy's eyes go wide too and he says, "No, that's not right. It wasn't supposed to be this way. How did this happen?"

"I'm not telling you anything right now, boy."

"He tried to manhandle Paula and then had the nerve to cause our cover to be blown."

Joshua looks at him who is deep in thought. "You have really caused some trouble here. I think you will stay here for a bit longer, judas."

He stops thinking and says, "Is he here?"