Chapter 4-Demon attack

Dave tries to get out of its grip, but the grip is too tight. "Don't worry Descendant of David. It won't be long."

"Look I don't know what you're talking about. I am not a threat."

"Oh yes you are. You might not know but we do."

Dave swallows back his bile feeling nausea. "I just want to go home."

The demon laughs and continues to fly. "Curse that Descendant of Bathsheba for stabbing me. No matter. She'll die just like the rest."

Dave sees a black Chrysler 300 and realizes that they were flying towards it. A figure was waiting by the car. The demon flies down dropping the boy. Dave gets up seeing the man more closely. The man wore a black hooded cloak.

"Welcome Descendant of David. We have some important business to take care of."

The demon pushes Dave towards him causing him to fall. But the man's hand shot out fast grabbing his jaw. He inspects him closely and silently.

"Interesting."

He looks at his hands seeing the symbols. "Kill him."

"No! Please let me go."

"We can't do that. You're a danger to the society. No we can't let you live."

The demon smiles and raises his sword. The man forces Dave down. Dave cries and sees the sword shining in the sun. "Keep calm and this will not hurt a lot." The demon brings it down. "No. STOP!"

Everything stops. Dave opens his eyes to see the demon standing still. The man was holding him but wasn't moving either. Matter of fact nothing was moving. Dave sees a man walking towards them. Why isn't he still? The man pulls out a sword and continues to walk. When he reaches them he stops and says, "You have activated the power of your ancestors and now the prophecy has begun. Good luck my Descendant."

He chops off the hand of the man and says, "You're free to go. Run as far as you can until you find my friend's descendents."

Dave nods his head and begins to run.

"Matter of fact here you go," replies the man.

Dave suddenly whisks back to the school in front of Sheba. He gasps in awe and watches as the man leaves. "Will I ever see you again?"

The man stops and smiles. "Eventually. Be safe and be on your guard, Dave. You are now a leader and a warrior. Lead them well."

With that he disappears. Dave stares at the spot and stands there looking in awe. Just then Sheba collides with him sending them sprawling on the floor. "What the...Dave!"

Sheba sees the look on his face and smacks him. "So immature."

Dave comes back into reality and sees them looking at him.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah why?"

"You had a dumb look on your face."

Dave blushes and gets up. "Yeah well I saw someone."

"Who?"

"You wouldn't believe me."

"I'm going to try that again. Who?"

Dave sighs and tells them about the man. They listen and look at each other after he is done.

"Well what do you guys think?"

"Sounds fake. Like believing Bigfoot is real," says Sam.

"But it is."