Chapter 30-The chase

Michal wakes up and again and struggles to wake up. The room is empty and she sees an IV attach on her leg. She pulls it out and gets out of bed. She almost falls as she puts too much pressure on her wounded leg. The pain is intense but she's stronger than the pain. Michal uses the door for support and walks out of the room.

She walks into the hallway and sees several people in the hallway. She goes back and sees two lions and a. . .small angel-like toy. 

"Good morning, Michal," says Angelica.

Michal stumbles as she tries to regain herself. 

"D-Did you just talk?"

"No you're just hearing things. Now go back to sleep darling."

Michal gets up and watches as the silver lion leaps on the bed and growls. 

"I guess this is breakfast for me."

The gold lion swipes at him and says, "Don't be rude. He won't eat you Michal. We're all friends of Dave."

Michal closes her eyes and replies with, "Ok then. It's nice to meet you. . .folks."

Angelica starts to float and gets closer to her. 

"So you're really Dave's first girlfriend then. And here I thought Sheba was his."

Michal's face lowers into a dreadful frozen when she hears that dreadful name. 

"Did you say Sheba?"

"Yeah I—dang it."

The door opens and Michal turns around to see Dave with grocery bags in his hands. 

"Oh you're up. It's nice to meet you, uh—"

"It's Michal, Dave. Just Michal."

"Oh, well nice to meet you Michal. Um, how do you know me?"

Michal stops and tightens her fist. Dave can see the disappointment in her face and tries to regain himself. 

"I-I mean, have we met before?"

She sighs and says, "I guess Jon didn't tell you. It's not your fault for not knowing. I'm your first and final girlfriend."

Dave groans as he sees the approval on Angelica's face. 

"So Sheba was lying the whole time. This won't go well at all."

Michal stumbles and purposely falls down as Dave drops the bags and grabs her.

 "Whoa there, are you ok?"

Michal grabs his face and leans in, puckering her lips. Dave is shock for seconds before trying to struggle. Her lips suffocate his mouth as he tries to get away. Moments later, Michal lets go and Dave breathes as Michal giggles.

 "That was nice."

"W-what? What you do that for?"

"Come on Dave. It was a nice-to-see-you-at-last kiss. You're suppose to appreciate that."

Dave is too shock to say anything as Michal gets up and jumps on the bed. 

"Come with me Dave. It's been years since I've seen you and I'm a little dirty right now. If you know what I mean."

She lifts her shirt and Dave looks away, face beet red as he tries not to imagine. Michal laughs and drops her shirt. 

"It's so good to see you again. I think we should go out on a date right now."

Joshua comes in and sees the beet red Dave and the playful Michal on the bed.

 "Descendant of Michal, Daughter of King Saul, it's nice to see you."