Chapter 37- Beezlebub

Angelica lies in a toy house as the girl grabs toys from her box. She struggles to get the giant action figure off of her but doesn't want to cause attention to herself.  She stays still as the girl picks her up. She plays with her wings and says, "What a beautiful toy. I'm bringing you to the party that my parents are attending."

The girl stuffs her into her bag and Angelica clenches her fist, smothering the flames that represented her frustration. They get into the car and it takes about an hour before the girl brings Angelica out of the bag. Angelica looks outside as they reach the building called S.I.L.A.S. She sees lights flashing inside. Several guards knock on the glass and the girl's parents show their I.D. cards. She recognizes the symbol on the guard's left shoulders.

"Saul." Angelica leaps from the girl's hand and flies out the window. She makes it inside and sees Silas beginning to throw a spear at Dave. She quickly gets to the spear and her hands light up.

Dave hears a loud curse as he opens his eyes and see the spear burning into a crisp.  A small figure darts from Silas path and is now next to him. 

"Next time, don't get caught," scolds Angelica as she hugs him. She begins to melt the metal straps as Silas says some very inappropriate language. 

"Grab that Descendant now!"

Anthony goes for him but Angelica stings him in the face. He curses and stumbles. Other guards begin to get close to him, but Angelica stops them as well. The straps come off and Dave moves his wrists around. He grabs a spear and knocks a guard down. People scream as more guards come into the room. Angelica takes care of that, but not before yelling for Dave to get down. Just as Dave begins to fall he sees several flies in the room. 

"Oh sn—", was all he could say before flies burst into the room, flying in a circular motion. The flies move closer and form into a figure. Beelzebub. He smiles widely at Dave and Silas. 

"Ah what is on the menu today? People, like always. Are my friends allowed to intervene?"

Once he said that the infected burst through the windows and attack the people. Dave pries a guard off of him and sees the commander moving Silas away. He begins to follow them but an infected runs towards him and grabs his spear. He struggles with the creature and slams his foot into its' leg. The infected crashes into the ground and Dave tries to pry the spear out of the infected's hands. The infected breaks the spear and Dave slams half of the spear into the infected's stomach.Green blood seeps from the wound, but the infected gets back up. Dave dodges the long tongue and slams the back of the spear into the infected's neck. 

"You can't escape." Says the infected as it overpowers him.

Before it strikes a blow on him a sword cuts its head off. Dave looks up to see Michal as she moves the infected off of Dave. 

"Neither can you." Michal says as she wipes away the blood.

Dave gets up and looks for Angelica. 

"You're welcome," replies Michal.

Dave doesn't reply back as he motions for Angelica to follow. 

 "Find Joshua and the lions and report back," says Dave.

"What about her?"

"Don't worry about her. There's too much to worry about right now and I don't think she wants to betray me again," says Dave glaring at Michal.

Michal looks down as Dave picks up his sword and Michal's man catches up to them. "You're not getting away this time," says the man, but Michal stops him.

"Not now, Palti."

Palti nods his head but glares at Dave. "Soon Dave. Very soon."

Dave shrugs his shoulders and chops down an infected. He runs towards Beelzebub who is looking the other direction. I can do this. This is for my family! But Beelzebub whips his hand and catches Dave in the throat, without looking at him.