The Color Of Love Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"We all want to fall in love. Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens. It may only last a moment, and hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."-------------

Tick Tock Tick Tock. I watched the clock continuously waiting for it to turn two-fifty, which was when the bell rang and my Friday suddenly began. Tick Tock Tick Tock. I wondered what I was wearing to Trevon's party tonight. Skirt jeans, shorts, Heels, flats sandals, halter, strapless, tank top. Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock. I wondered what Lyci was wearing. Tick Tock Tick Tock. Bring!  All the excitedly teenagers rose from their seat and began filing out of the classroom.

Finally, I hurried out of the classroom to go to my locker and meet Lyci. I put all my books in my locker not bothering to correct the disorderly fashion that I had threw them in there in. I wasn't going to dare take anything home this weekend. I stood by my locker waiting for Lyci. I was examining the chipped polish on my nails when I overheard two blondes talking about things I necessarily did not want to hear.

"Will is so cute; I want his dick in out and all around my mouth" The other blonde laughed. What the hell?

"I see why and Jake; girl he does wonders with his tongue, if you know what I mean especially with his tongue ring and all, he's amazing. I would have his babies any day"

I scoffed at the girls and how naive they were. These guys only wanted them for the sexual acts that they were obviously willing to perform.  Meanwhile I was still waiting on Lyci where was she? I kept waiting until I noticed Trevon walking towards me. Play it cool  I told myself.

"What’s up Alyssa?"

"Hey Trevon" I greeted

"So you coming to my party tonight?" he questioned.

"Ummm I’lll try to make it" I said knowing that I had fully planned on going. He laughed.

“Okay I hope to see you there" he said placing his hand other my chin. "And I know you will be looking fine as ever." I blushed as he stood there leaving me gawking over him. Gosh he was just so damn fine.

"What was all that about?" Lyci asked coming out of nowhere.

"Lyci where the hell have you been I've been waiting on you for like an hour" I exaggerated.

"Oh bitch please we got out 15 minutes ago, Mrs. Williams held me after class"

"So what was that about?" She questioned again as we started walking to the parking lot.

"Oh Trevon was just seeing if I was coming to his party" I replied nonchalantly.

"And what did you tell him?"

"I said I'll try to make it."

"Oh gosh Alyssa you are such a tease." She stated.

"I am not, Trevon just has a big ego, and I don't need to stroke it like the rest of these females, so he can get an even bigger head" I explained.

"Whatever, so what do you plan on wearing tonight?" she inquired.

"I don't know that's why we need to hurry up and go to my house so we can get ready but nope your ass wants to be late" I teased her.

"Oh puh-lease let's, just go".

I examined myself once over in the mirror. My dark blue skinny jeans fitted snugly on my ample hips. The purple sequined halter top fell loosely around my body but clung to my breast. I slid on some black heels and some hoop earrings. My black hair was straightened and fell just pass my shoulders. I watched Lyci come out of the closet. She had on a simple strapless dress that tightly fitted her body, with some black stilettos. It was simple but she looked good. She had always been beautiful with her bob hair cut which accentuated her almond eyes. She had perfect skin the color of hazelnut. Her face was perfect from her plump lips to the dimples that were defined when she smiled. Guys loved her, but she was in so called in love with her boyfriend Marco.

"You look amazing" I told her.  "Why can't I get myself to look like that?" I asked looking at different views of my body in the mirror.

"Girl you look good, Trevon’s  gone definitely want to get in them panties tonight" I laughed. I loved Lyci; we had been best friends for as long as I could remember and we spent every moment together. We were like Thelma and Louise. Nobody could break us apart.

At nine o' clock Lyci and I pulled up to Trevon's party and it was already packed. We had trouble trying to park, but eventually found a spot that was close enough so that we could walk. We walked straight in because the doors were open, who does that? Like twenty minutes after we got there Lyci had already left me for her Marco. I hated my best friend at times like this. I didn’t want to be left alone at the moment.

After about two hours Lyci had not shown back up and there was still no sign of Trevon. Wasn’t this his fucking party? He should at least be here to entertain his guest. I had danced with like five guys and got tired of each one trying to grope and feel me up when I hadn’t giving them the permission to do so. I was standing at the bar drinking a drink when I felt someone grab my waist from behind. Reflexes immediately told me to turn around and push them away from me, but there hold was strong. So they stayed behind me and I couldn't turn to face him leaving me wondering aimlessly.

"I’ve been looking for you." He said into my ear.

"Oh really because I have been at this party for a while and haven't see any sign of you.” I replied.

"Sorry I'm a busy man" I rolled my eyes

"Busy doing what? Sticking your dick in females." I said.

"Come on Alyssa why you got to be like that" He said turning me around to face him.

"Because Trevon, I know you ain't nothing but a player, and that ain't gone change"

"Oh really, you think so?"

"Yea" I said as he smirked at me.

"Come on lets go dance" he said turning me around and motioning for me to where the music was blasting. I listened to Monica’s melodic voice soothe my ears as it flowed from the speakers. Trevon held on to my waist as I grinded my butt against him.

"Alright don't get me into a position where we have to go get a room" He stated. I laughed and kept on doing what I was doing besides I knew it turned him on. Hell, maybe I was a tease.

"So you really think all I want to do is play you huh?" he asked curiously.

"Uh huh" I replied as I continued dancing with him. He grabbed my chin and slowly turned my head around and his lips met mine. I gave in and kissed him back as my hips continued to sway and roll towards his body. I really wasn’t in the move for teasing him at this exact moment. He broke away from the kiss and looked at me.

"Are you sure because your lips are telling me something totally different?" He muttered before connecting his lips back with mine.