Tyler and Batista

Requested by - Shield_Lover_Seth

This is a boy slash boy one shot , NOH8

Tyler's POV ;

I sat there on my locker room , with no one to talk to . No one in this business liked me , because I was gay . I didn't care what they thought of me . I didn't care that in was the outcast . I just wanted at least one person to talk to . I sat there on one of the crates , and thought about if I wanted to be in this business anymore .

I honestly didn't want to be in a place where I was never accepted. I shook my head and wiped the single tear that fell down my cheek . I felt someone walking towards me . I looked up , and into the beautiful eyes of Dave Batista . He smirked softly at me , before siting down next to me .

"What's got you so down ?" He asked .

"Just people at this job . They don't accost me for me . I'm happily gay , and that just freaks them out a lot . I don't see why it's not like I've ever tried to hit on them before ." I explained , taking a deep breath . Dave let me rant to him about my feelings . He told me he'd be there for me , and who cares if I was gay .

Maybe I did have a friend who cared for me now . But I couldn't help but to feel more for him already .

Xxx

Two months have passed , and Dave and I are already close . The feelings have grown ever since we talked that day , and I need to tell him . I don't like to keep secrets , they'll burst out any second if I didn't confess to him .

I invited him over to my hotel room , and he agreed to come . I sat there on my bed , and talked to myself about how I was gonna approach him with it .

Soon enough there was a knock on my door , and I froze .

"Tyler !" He called from outside of the door . I got up and slowly opened the door . He smiled at me and stepped in .

"So what's up , Ty ? Why'd you call me here ?" He asked curiously . I took a deep breath . It's now or never .

"Ever since you talked to me and made me feel better , I've grown huge feelings for you . I really have a crush on you Dave , and it's been bugging me for these last two months . You don't have to feel the same , I just wanted you to -

He cut me off by grabbing my face , and connecting his lips to mine . I wrapped my arms around his neck , and softly kissed him back . After three minutes , we finally pulled apart .

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that ." He smiled softly . I chuckled and smiled wider , blushing at the same time . We began kissing again , and he carried me upstairs .

I'm glad I didn't keep it a secret . Because if I did , we wouldn't be like this right now .

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it !

NOH8

Comment what you think !

Xoxo