Nikki and Roman

You and Roman are best friends , but you hope to be something more . Today you guys were sitting on the hotel bed , watching funny movies . He stared at you .

"What ?" You asked , blushing a little .

"When's the last time you've ever been in a relationship ?" He asked .

"Uh . It's been almost a year ." You sighed .

"Same here . Uh , h-how long has it been since you've had sex ?" You raised an eyebrow .

"Roman !"' You gasped .

"Just answer ." He chuckled .,

"Fine . It's been a while ." You admitted . That's when he began coming closer to your face . He softly connected his lips with yours . You were shocked , but began kissing back slowly . He felt up and down your thighs , as he licked your bottom lip for entrance . You let him in , letting both of your tongues explore each other's mouths for the first time . He broke the kiss , and began kissing on your neck .

"I was thinking ... That we ... Could you know .. Try this out ." He whispered . You lifted his face up .

"You like me don't you ?" You smirked . He chuckled and nodded .

"I have for a while now , just haven't told you ." He confessed . You giggled and blushed .

"Yes. I like you too Roman ." You said . He smiled and pecked your lips once more , before laying you down on the bed. He softly kissed on your neck, sliding your shirt off over your head , tossing it to the side . He took his sweet time with you . Tracing slow kisses on your collarbone .

He lifted you up and began kissing you sweetly as he felt up and down your back , as you ran your fingers through his long black hair . He unclasped your bra and took it off too . He tossed it and laid you back down . You softly moaned as he massaged your breast and kissed them . He kissed down your stomach down to your jeans .

He slowly slid them down and began to kiss up your leg as you softly moaned . He reached your thigh and took his time kissing you all over . He began to massage you through your panties and grinned . He slid your panties off and spread your legs .

He slipped one finger into you and you gasped . He slowly began kissing your thighs again and turned his attention to your entrance . He began to swirl his tongue around and around as you clenched the sheets as he still moved his finger in and out of you . He pulled out of you and you pulled down his sweatpants leaving him in his boxers . He slid those down and grabbed a condom out of the drawer and quickly put it on . He came back up to you and looked into your eyes .

"You ready ?" He asked . You slowly took a deep breath and gulped . You nodded and smiled . He smiled too .

"I love you ." He said .

"Roman I love you too ." You said . He began to kiss you as you wrapped your legs around him and kissed him back . He slowly pushed into you, you broke the kiss and yelped . He let you adjust him before slowly moving in and out of you . Your whines turned into moans as you scratched his back and moaned loudly . He groaned your name , as you arched your back at the pleasure . He kissed on your neck as he continued moving in and out . You wiped the sweat off of your forehead , and began clenching the sheets . You were ready to reach your climax , so you told him .

He climax right with you , and collapsed next to you . You both laid there for a minute , catching your breaths . He pulled you close to him , and kissed your lips again .

"How was it ?" He asked .

"Mm ... Amazing ." You moaned .

"How do you feel ?" He asked you . You both were sweaty , breathing heavily. You were still shaking a little from the climax .

"I'm great ." You dozed off . He chuckled and pulled the blankets over you both .

"I love you , Nikki . Will you be my girlfriend ?" He asked .

"Yes . Of course I will . I love you too Roman ."

___________________________________________________________________

Requested by ; Nikkita09 !

Hope you liked it !

Comment or inbox what you think !