Megan and Daniel Bryan

You just captured the divas champion against Aj lee . You cried tears of joy , happy of your accomplishment. After celebrating with the fans , you showered in the locker room . You noticed that there was a note , from your husband , the wwe champion Daniel Bryan .

"Congratulations baby , you did it . I left to the hotel room for your surprise , Nattie said she'd give you a ride . Hurry I miss you . -Db .

Xxxxxx

You walked into the hotel room , noticing there were candles set up , rose pedals on the bed . You smiled and blushed.

"Congratulations baby . You did it ." He smiled .

"Aww . I love this , thank you babe ." You smirked .

"It gets better , lay down ." He whispered . You did as was told . You took everything off , except for your bra and panties . You laid on your stomach . He massaged your back slowly , you sighed of relief . Daniel gave the best massages to you in your opinion .

Xxxxx

After the massage , he rolled you over to your back .

He climbed on top of you , and connected his lips with yours . You kissed back passionately and wrapped your hands around his neck . He felt up and down your legs and thigh . He broke the kiss and kissed at your neck . You softly moaned as he left a small hickey . He lifted you up slowly and kissed your lips again whole trying to unclasp your bra . He finally got it and pulled away from the kiss and tossed your bra on the floor . He kissed and massaged at your breast . You softy moaned again as he took his sweet time with you .

He kissed your lips again . You moaned against the kiss as he gently rubbed your womanhood through your lace panties . He broke the kiss and sucked on your neck . You were in a rush for him , but you just let him take his time. He kissed down your body again , to your stomach , down your legs and thighs . He slowly slid off your panties and kissed along your thighs. He began to slowly put his tongue against your entrance . You gasped and moaned as he pleasured you.

"Daniel.." You moaned out . He kept going and stuck one finger inside of you , making you gasp. You softly moaned as he continued , the moans got a little louder. He pulled away from you and slid his pants and boxers on . He came up to you and kissed your lips .

"I love you Megan ." He whispered .

"I love you ." You whispered back . He put your arms above your head and kissed on your neck. He slowly slid into you, and started moving, making you gasp and moan . You wrapped your legs around him and dug your nails into his back and arched your back as he began to pick up the paste , but still went gentle and sweet . He started going faster and you screamed out of pleasure he groaned your name and your sweaty body's collided with each other . The room filled with moans and groans . You tugged at his hair .

"I'm gonna -

"I'm right here ." He groaned . You both reached your climax , he pulled out of you , and laid on top of you .

"Congratulations . I'm proud of you , and I love you." He whispered looking into your eyes , wiping the sweat off of your face . He rolled over .

"I - I love you too ." You trailed off , falling asleep in his arms .

___________________________________________________________________

Requested by ; megsjessd99 !