natasha and miz

Natasha's POV

I always wish I could've done that day differently with him. I wish I would've never told him how I felt. Maybe they would've washed away eventually. Who am I kidding, I was in love with him for Christ sakes. Miz and I had been friends for a long time, that was until he began dating Maryse. The day I told him how I was feeling he told me he was into her instead, so me of course I didn't take it well, so I lashed out and I haven't talked to him for almost two months now. I chose to keep my distance even though he tried talking, and continue making myself better for my career.

I was currently walking back from my match against Beth. I lost, but it wasn't anything to me. Win some, lose some.

I went back to my locker room and gathered my things, attempting to clear my mind of a lot of things. I didn't know why I kept thinking about Miz.

The door opened and I quickly turned around, surprised to see that it was him standing by it.

"Get out Mike." I told him.

"No, it's time we talk. You can't ignore me any longer than this, tash. Let me explain."

"There's nothing to talk about. I embarrassed myself, you just embarrassed me more. That's it."

"Natasha I love you too." He confessed. It took me by surprise again, but still I was beyond unimpressed.

"Wow Miz, really smart to play with my heart all over again. You don't have to tell me that to make me gain hope for us and end up letting me down again. I've taken enough of it." A few tears fell down my eyes and I left, brushing past him. I quickly walked out of the arena and let the rest of my tears out once I got to my car, eventually leaving back to my hotel.

-

"Remember that whole thing about Miz?" I reminded my friend AJ, and she nodded. I invited her over to rant, knowing she'd listen.

"We'll earlier he said he loves me too and he has feelings for me too. But I didn't, believe him. I couldn't. He hurt me once so how does he expect me to recover from that?"

"Tasha think of it as something positive. Maybe he does love you like he says he does, maybe he has changed. I mean come on Natasha has Miz ever lied to you? He's always honest. If not he would've led you on those two months ago when you confessed."

"You have a point, I'm gonna go talk to Miz ." I said and hugged her. Once I got up I heard a knock on the door. AJ and I looked at each other for a second before she walked to the door.

"Miz, perfect timing. I'll leave you guys alone. Love you Tasha!" She waved before leaving.

"Shit." I muttered underneath my breath. I slowly walked toward him as he shut the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked fiddling with my hands.

"I meant what I said, Tash. I broke up with Maryse. I was thinking about you too much, I can't stand to be away from you, it's been hell. I need you, what I want is you. I want my best friend back. I want you to be mine." He admitted.

"Wait, girlfriend?" I repeated making sure I heard him right.

"Yeah you. My girlfriend if that's okay." He came closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He looked down at me with hope in his eyes.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend. I'm sorry Mike."

"It's not your fault." He whispered slowly before leaning in and placing a kiss on ymy lips. I almost melted but kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. We pulled away minutes later and laid down on the bed, admiring each other.

"I love you." We said at the same time. I smiled and kissed him again.

My heart was finally happy.

-

-

requested by -MissForbes

i hope you enjoyed it! xoxo