Holly and Daniel

Requested by ; daniel_bryan_lover

You sat in your hotel room with Daniel Bryan . You two had to share a hotel room on tour . It was only one bed . He was texting someone , and you were eager to find out . While he went to the bathroom to shower , you grabbed his phone , and went through his messages . He was texting Cm Punk .

Daniel ; Yeah man , I've liked her for a while .

Cm Punk : Make her happy . Maybe you'll make her your girl (;

Daniel ; "Of course. I'm a lucky man tonight. See ya later ."

You sat the phone down and blushed . You didn't know Daniel liked you . But you did like him too , he just didn't know . You sat down , and waited for him to come out of the shower .

Xxxx

He finally came out , in boxers . You stared at his body up and down in awe . You softly bit your lip. He smirked when he caught you looking .

"Like what you see , Holly ?" He asked . You looked at him , and smiled, nodding at the same time . He smiles and makes you stand up . He wraps his arms around you , and connects his lips with yours . You kissed back passionately and wrapped your hands around his neck . He felt up and down your legs and thigh . He broke the kiss and kissed at your neck . You softly moaned as he laid you down softly on the bed . He slowly slid your shirt off , tossing it to the floor . He slowly slid off your jeans too , leaving you I'm a bra and panties . He lifted you up slowly and kissed your lips again whole trying to unclasp your bra . He finally got it and pulled away from the kiss and tossed your bra on the floor . He kissed and massaged at your breast . You softy moaned again as he took his sweet time with you .

He kissed your lips again . You moaned against the kiss as he gently rubbed your womanhood through your lace panties . He broke the kiss and sucked on your neck . You were in a rush for him , but you just let him take his time. He kissed down your body again , to your stomach , down your legs and thighs . He slowly slid off your panties and kissed along your thighs, back up to you.

He put your arms above your head and kissed on your neck. He slowly slid into you, and started moving, making you gasp and moan . You wrapped your legs around him and dug your nails into his back and arched your back as he began to pick up the paste , but still went gentle and sweet . He started going faster and you screamed out of pleasure he groaned your name and your sweaty body's collided with each other . The room filled with moans and groans . You tugged at his hair .

He groaned . You both reached your climax , he pulled out of you , and laid on top of you while you both caught your breath .

"Will you be my girlfriend , Holly ?" He asked . You blushed and looked into his eyes .

"Yes ." You said smiling , and kissing him passionately again .

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it !

Vote !

Comment !

Xoxo