Cody Rhodes and Marina

You've noticed that your best friend , Cody Rhodes has been distant . No one knows why . Today was raw , and you planned on finding him, asking him what was wrong . Maybe it was because he found out you had a crush on him, you were basically in love with him . But you were the only one that knew , so that couldn't be it . You found him talking to his brother , Goldust . You took a deep breath , before walking towards them.

"Hey Dustin , I don't mean to interrupt, but do you mind if I talk to Cody real quick ?" You asked with a smile . He nodded and smiled . He gave you a quick hug , and jogged off .

"So , what's up ? We haven't been in touch lately ." You said . He scratched the back of his head . You knew he was nervous .

"Y-yeah . I know . " he said .

"Do you wanna hang out ? I miss you ." You smiled . He frowned .

"I can't . I don't want to do anything tonight ." He snapped .

"Alright Cody , I'm starting to feel like you're ignoring me . Whatever it is, I would like to know what's got into you . I did nothing wrong to you at all . When you choose to stop being an asshole , let me know ."

The tears began falling down . You walked away , to your locker room. He yelled your name , telling you to come back , but you didn't listen . You opened your locker room door , and slammed the door locking it , and began crying your eyes out .

Xxxx

After an hour of crying , you watched as Cody Rhodes won his match . You frowned at the sight of him . He grabbed a mic , and began to speak .

"Uh , before I go . I want to bring someone out here . Marina , you said when I'm done being a butthole , let you know . So uh , come out here please ."

You gasped , and thought about it. You stood up , and made your way to the gorilla . You theme music played , and you walked down the ramp into the ring . You folded your arms , waiting for what he had to say .

"I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier , Marina . I want to confess something to you , but I don't know how you'd take it , so that's why I've been distant ."

"You could tell me anything Cody , were best friends." You snapped .

"I know , and that's why I'm here . The truth is . I love you . More than a friend . I've been in love since the day I first met you . You're so beautiful to me . I feel sparks every time we touch . I just need you in my arms . Will you please make me the happiest man and be my girlfriend ?"

You gasped , but blushed at the same time .

You nodded your head like a bobble head , making him chuckle . The crowd cheered and chanted 'kiss kiss kiss !' Cody wrapped his hands around your waist , and connected his lips with yours . You kissed back , wrapping your arms around his neck . He pulled away , to keep the show Pg .

"I love you , Marina ." He whispered , looking into your eyes . You pecked his lips .

"I love you too Cody ." You smiled .

You both walked out of ring , hand in hand , smiling wide .

___________________________________________________________________

Requested by ; Marina001

Hope you liked it !

Comment or inbox what you think !

Vote !