Fabiola and Seth Rollins

Today you and your boyfriend for a year , Seth Rollins, had the week off from work in the Wwe . And you were excited because you were ready to confess something to him . You were a virgin and was finally ready to have sex with him. He's been patient . Waiting for you to come to him instead of rushing you into it . And you loved him so much for that .

So you wanted to show your appreciation to him . He went out to the store and you set up your room with strawberry scented candles , small white rose . pedals and bought a sexy red laced bra , with matching red laced panties . You quickly put the Bra and panties on with your hair flowing down . You looked in the full length mirror . Making sure you were satisfied .

"Honey Im back !" He yelled .

"Come in the room for a second !" You yelled back and sat up on the bed in a sexy pose . He opened the door and his mouth dropped .

"W-what is this ?" He asked . You slowly got up and walked over to him. He had a huge grin on his face .

"Just showing how much I appreciate you ." You whispered softly wrapping your arms around him .

"You look .. Amazing ." He said . You smiled .

"It gets better ." You said and he smiled . You both slowly leaned in and shared a slow meaningful kiss . He felt up and down your body and tangled his fingers through your hair . He went down to your neck and kissed and sucked on it . You softly moaned and took his shirt off . He pulled away .

"You sure you wanna do this ?" He asked you .

"Yes . Anything with you ." You said sweetly . He smiled and picked you up and laid you down softly on the bed . He pulled his jeans down , leaving him in boxers . He kissed up and down your body and stomach , running his hand down your legs and thighs making you softy moan . He unclasped your bra and kissed on your breast sweetly and slowly , making each moment count . Seth treated you with such passion and sweetness .

He slowly slid your panties down and spread you legs . He started massaging your womanhood as you softly moaned and he started swirling his tongue around . He stuck one finger into you , making you gasp as he moved in and out slowly as he kept moving his tongue inside you . You moaned as he then put another finger in .

You softly giggled and moaned his name as he kept going . He came back up to you and shared a kiss with you while massaging you still . You moaned against the kiss as he slid off his boxers . You handed him the condom . He put it on and looked into your eyes .

"I love you so much ." He whispered .

"I love you too ." You said and he kissed you . As you both were kissing he slowly slid into you .

"Fuck !" You whined.

"You okay babe ? Am I hurting you ?" He asked worried . You shook your head no and began breathing heavily as he let you adjust to him . Before slowly moving in and out . You left scratches on his back as your body shook .

You moaned and whined at the same time as he groaned out your name . You began to yell faster and he picked up the paste and your moans got louder and High pitched . He kept going and going until you both reached your climax . He kept moving in and out and the condom popped . You were officially not a Virgin . He took the condom off and pushed back into you and moved in and out , slow and gently . He looked into your eyes as your tears fell from the pain yet the pleasure . He reached his climax inside you and collapsed on the bed next to you .

"I'm so glad I kept my virginity for the right man. Im glad you took it." You said out of breath turning to face him . Right now you were super sore .

"I'm glad you did to . I love you so much Fabiola . I always will ." He said and softly kissed your lips . You smiled into the kiss and pulled away .

"I love you too Seth ." You said with a smile. He got up and blew out the candles, locked yje doors and shut the windows in the front room . He came back to bed with you . And cuddled up to you .

"Goodnight . Sweet dreams ." He said dazing off .

"Night ."You said and fell asleep in his arms .

----------------------------------------------------------

This was requested by ; FabiolaOrtizMartinez

Hope you liked it !

Comment Or Inbox Me What You Think ! (: