Gloria and Cm Punk

Gloria's POV ;

"Just ask him out already !" My Best friend Nattie yelled .

I had the most biggest crush on Cm punk , but I doubted he liked me back . Nattie was good friends with him , but didn't tell him I had a crush on him .

"I don't want to be embarrassed . What if he doesn't like me back ?!" I exclaimed.

"There's only one way to find out ! Go talk to him ." She smiled . I took a deep breath , before going out to find him . There he was , talking to Aj lee . I walked up and smiled .

"Hi Punk ." I began blushing .

"Hold on just a minute . I was just in mid conversation, and you decide to be rude and interrupt ?" He snapped at me .

"I - I didn't mean to . I just wanted to talk ."

"Well it can wait ." He yelled . I held back the tears , before slapping him had on the face .

"You didn't have to be a bitch about it !" I yelled before storming away .

"Hey ! What the hell is your problem ?" Aj turned me around , ready to slap me , but I caught her hand and squeezed it hard . She yelped . I shoved her hard , and she went falling down . Stroked away back to my locker room . As I stepped in , Nattie's smile disappeared .

"What happened ?" She asked . I shut the door .

"He yelled at me ." I whispered . She frowned even more .

"I'm going to kill him ." She muttered before walking out , before I could stop her . I sighed and sat down on the couch .

Xxxx

Nattie's POV ;

I went to find Punk , and he was standing in catering , with a huge mark on his face . I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him out .

"What the hell is your problem ? Making her cry like that ?" I yelled .

"What are you talking about ?"

"Gloria ! She wanted to talk to you , and you acted like an asshole ! She was going to confess she liked you ."

"S-she does ?" He asked . I nodded .

"Yes ! But you probably ruined it ! Why were you so mean ?" I asked .

"I-it's just .. The authority , these dumb storylines , sacrificing my body for this damn job every single day . I get attacked all week on tv ." He groaned .

"I'm sorry to hear that , but it doesn't mean you can take it out on Gloria ."

I walked away from him , but he grabbed my arm

"Where is she ?" He asked .

"Her locker room , why ?" I asked. He didn't say anything , just ran there . I just stood there , already knowing what he was going to do .

Xxxx

Gloria's POV ;

I stood there , wiping my tears , until there was a knock on the door . I opened it , and there stood punk . I frowned .

"What the hell do you want ?" I yelled . He stepped in , and shut the door .

"I'm sorry for earlier . Things have been hectic at work , and it's frustrating It made me angry with what the authority wanted me to do . I shouldn't have took my anger out on you ." He said softly .

"You right , you shouldn't have !" I yelled .

"What did you want to talk about ?" He asked . That's when I froze .

"Uh ... Uh ... I-I d-don't remember ." I stuttered . He chuckled.

"Yes you do . You have a crush on me !" He smiled .

"Maybe I do .." I blushed and looked down at my feet . When I looked back up , he was way closer to me . He wrapped his arms around my waist , and connected his lips to mine . I was shocked , but began kissing back . I wrapped my hands around his neck , as he licked my bottom lip for entrance . I let him in , and melted at the heated makeout session we were having . He deepened the kiss , and held my waist tighter .

After 2 minutes , we finally pulled away , and caught our breaths .

"Woah , that was great ." He smiled . I nodded in agreement .

"Gloria , will you be my girlfriend ?" He asked.

"Will you take my to dinner tonight ?" I giggled . He smiled .,

"Of course . " He said . I smiled.

"Yes . I will be your girlfriend . " I said , before kissing his lips again .

___________________________________________________________________

Requested by ; C0LDPLAYER

Vote !

Comment what you think !