Roman Reigns And Megan

Megan's POV

Last week was the best day of my life. I got married to the man of my dreams and became Mrs Anoa'i. We were currently on our honeymoon, and we decided not to have sex until after marriage. It was beyond hard but he respected my wishes for four years.

"Mrs Anoa'i, I don't think I'll ever get tired of saying that." He put a blindfold over my eyes and led me to our room.

"I don't want you to. What is all this?" I asked.

"Relax honey, I have your eyes covered for a reason." He whispered in my ear. After leading me to the room we stopped. He turned me around and slid my shirt over my head along with my blindfold coming off. I looked around and there were rose pedals and the sweet scent of cinnamon candles filling my nose.

"Joe.." I muttered in awe.

"Is something wrong?" He looked at me worried. I shook my head and grabbed him, bringing him closer to me.

"No, I love it and I love you." I smiled. He leaned in and connected his lips to mine. After being together for four years, his kisses still leave me sprung and weak to my knees. He pulled away and kissed along my jawline, down to my neck. I closed my eyes and tilted my neck more as we backed into the bed with him landing on top of me.

-

-

-

-

requested by- megsjessd99

hope you enjoyed it xo