Megan And Cm Punk

Today is you and your husbands Cm Punks Anniversary , and of course , you guys couldn't get time off of work . So instead, he had a fun time planned at the hotel . He left Raw early for your surprise . After your match you took a quick shower . Layla gave you a ride back to the hotel . You walked into your hotel room and it was romantic like . You grinned but didn't see Phil anywhere .

"Um Phil ?" You asked . She came out of the bathroom shirtless in basketball shorts . You sat your stuff down by the door and took your shoes and socks off . There was candles, pink rose pedals, chocolates, and flowers everywhere.

"Happy anniversary Megan . Relax babe . I wanna make this special." He said softly and walked over to you and softly kissed your lips . You smiled as he picked you up bridle style and laid you down on the bed .

"Lay on your stomach please ." He said and slid your shirt and bra off . You turned on your stomach and he began to massage you with his cold hands with the product massaging cream he was using . You softly sighed .

"Thank you for this Phil ." You said softly .

"You're welcome . But it's not over yet babe ." He said seductively . You bit your lip .

"Mmm can't wait ." You whispered back . He continued to massage you sweetly and gently As he kept teasing you and kissing all over your back and neck. He whispered sweet things in your ear and slightly pecking your lips .

After 5 minutes of teasing, he finally turned you around and capture your lips for a kiss . You hungrily kissed back as he massaged your breast and felt down your sweats touching you through your panties. You let out a soft moan and he pulled away and kissed down your neck and sucked on your breast . You ran your fingers through his short hair and softly moaned. He gave small hickeys on your neck and kissed all over you .

"I love you so much ." He said .

"Phil , I love you too ." You said . He slowly slid off your sweatpants and kissed on your thighs and rubbed you feeling how wet your panties were . You moaned and he slipped them off . He slowly spreaded your legs , savoring each moment .

He put his tongue inside you and you lost it . He knew exactly what to do . You moaned and tugged at the blankets as he continued to swirl his tongue faster . You gasped a little as he came back up and slid off his boxers off . He put on a condom and came up to you and kissed your lips sweetly. He grinned against you teasing you once again .

"You want it ?" He whispered in your ear and started nipping at it .

"Yes , please Phil ." You begged . You wrapped your legs around him as he moved into you and moved I and out smooth and gently . You moaned his name and he groaned .

"Oh baby ." You moaned out as he continued to pick up the paste . You moaned louder at how rougher her got every second . You yelled and he covered your mouth. You gasped and dug your nails deep into his back as you bit your bottom lip hard . You continued to moan as he kept going for about 3 minutes . You both finally reached your climax . He looked at you and gave you a kiss .

You flipped him over and whispered in his ear .

"It's just not my special day too ." You seductively whispered in his ear and nipped at it . You looked at his lips and kissed him sweet yet roughly . You grinded against his hard member and he groaned into the kiss .

He felt on your back and waist touching you everywhere . You kissed down his body and stopped right at the v line. You looked up at him and slowly grabbed his member , and massaged it up and down teasing him back . He groaned trying to get up and take you but you wouldn't let him . You slowly swirled your tongue around his member and he grinned at you . You took him into your mouth moving your head up and down .

You smiled in your head at the fact of how much he was enjoying this . You took him out of your mouth and slowly came back up to him and sat on his lap facing him . He pushed into you again pulling you down on top of him .

He started thrusting faster and harder as you moaned . Your sweaty body's collided with each other as he kept going and playing with your breast . You squealed a little bit at Phil and how rough he was being . He then started going gentle and slowing down the fast paste. You reached your climax again and you both caught your breath. You looked at him as you steady laid on top of him.

"Happy anniversary baby . I love you so much ." He said looking into your eyes .

"Happy anniversary babe ." You said with a smile . He kissed you sweetly and passionate . He quickly flipped you two over again .

"If you think we're done , were not missy ." He said and bit you lip roughly . You softly moaned as he pushed into you again.

That night you both had 3 more rounds before going to sleep .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Was For ; megsjessd99 !

Hope you liked it !

Inbox me or comment what you think ! (: