Renee Young and Cm Punk

Requested by ; GeekGoodess !

Renee's POV ;

It's been stressful for the last week . I just found out that my brother was killed in the army , but there was one person who was keeping me strong. My best friend Phil Brooks , also known as Cm Punk . We've been close for about a few months now ever since I came to interview for the wwe . But he's been acting distant lately , and I don't know why . I plan on talking to him because I really need someone right now . I found him talking to Aj Lee . I tiptoed over , and smiled .

" Punk ! Hey , sorry to interrupt Aj , but can I talk to him quickly ?" I asked. Aj nodded and walked away . Punk stared at me expressionless .

"So uh , what do you want ?" He asked , with rudeness in his tone .

"I- I just wanted to ask why have you been ignoring me lately ? Did I do something wrong ?" I asked . He groaned .

"Of course , You're annoying , and you get on my last nerve . Stop dragging me around with you every damn where . I've never met anyone as clingy as you ." He growled . I felt hit tears streaming down my face . He stormed away, and left me there . I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair , and gathered my things , deciding to leave .

Xxxx

It was pitch black outside , only cars passing by and street lights were on . I hopped out of my car , and walked to the hotel . I felt someone trying to rob me , trying to take my things . The person knocked me to the ground , and I fought back , kicking the guy somewhere . I couldn't see , next thing I knew I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach , like I was being stabbed . The person ran away .

I held my stomach , and cried as blood poured on my fingers . Surprisingly I got up , and quickly walked to my hotel room . I grabbed my first aid kit out of my suitcase , cleaned and patched and bandaged myself up. It was a huge deep cut . I took a few pain pills and in profane , feeling fine . I washed my shirt out , and fell asleep .

Xxxx

The next morning , Renee woke up , feeling weaker than she was last night . She looked at the time , realizing she had to get ready for work . She slowly , and painfully got dressed into an all white dress , with heels . She wasn't bleeding at all through the padding on her stomach , which was fine with her . She grabbed her things , and headed to work .

Xxxxx

She finished interviewing the guy that hurt her most, Punk . Punk noticed that she was tired , her eyes bloodshot red , and she was limping . She walked away , and began swaying back and forth . Punk noticed that blood poured through her all white dress in the front , soon enough she fainted to the ground . Punk ran to her , as people gathered around , and few getting ambulance . Soon enough Renee was being taken to the hospital , and Punk was right there next to her , crying his eyes out .

Xxxxxx

A day has passed , and Renee finally woke up , realizing she was in a hospital , hooked up to iv's and a heart machine . She cleared her throat , and noticed that Punk was right in her face . She frowned once she saw him .

"What the hell are you doing here ?" She growled .

"I-I saved you . I saw you bleeding through your dress ." He whispered . Renee began crying , and told him what happened . Phil told her they caught the guy who did it on camera , even though it was pitch black , but the cameras had some special effect , whatever you wanna call it .

"But why did you save me , I thought you hated me ?" She asked looking down at her stomach , noticing it was stitched up .

"Because Renee I -I ..." He trailed off .

"You what , Punk ?" She asked annoyed .

"Because I love you ." He confessed . She gasped , before crying again .

"I always have Renee , I just didn't like how you didn't give me the time of day , beaches all of those other guys would be on you , I wanted to be the one holding you , telling you how beautiful you are , kissing you every second . I love you so much , Renee ."

"I-I love you too punk ." She whispered . Punk sighed of relief , before connecting his lips with hers . Renee kissed back with the same passion .

Even though after the troubles in her life , Phil made her happy .

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it !

Comment or inbox what you think !