Yolanda And Dolph

Yolanda's POV ;

Hi , Im Yolanda Orton . Randy Ortons Daughter . Things have been hard as of late . My boyfriend for A year, Dolph and I are slowly falling apart in our relationship . My dad on the other hand , he's just wants me to dump Dolph because he doesn't trust him , or doesn't like him at all . Today I was walking in the hallway when I was stopped by my complicated boyfriend .

"Hey. We need to talk ." He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay . Talk ." I said nervously .

"So what's been going on in this relationship of ours ?" He asked.

"I don't know , you tell me . " I said .

"Well I don't see this relationship going anywhere . Your dad is in the way of us . That's why." He said .

"No Dolph . There is two people in this relationship . Me and you, it's not my dad !" I yelled getting upset .

"See you're always sticking up for him. You need to check your dad !" He snapped back . I slapped him in the face .

"We're done !" I yelled with tears forming in my eyes . I stormed away and walked to my dads locker room . He looked up at me .

"What's wrong ?" He asked coming to me and holding me .

"I b-broke up with Dolph ." I stuttered . I saw a small smirk come to his face .

"So why are you crying ? You don't need him ." He snapped .

"No dad I really like him ! We broke up because of you ! H-he though that you were in the way ." I said . My dad suddenly looked angry . He ran out before I could chase him . I looked at the Tv and Dolph was in a match . My dad came out of nowhere and struck him with an Rko . I gasped and cried more . Maybe it was my dad in the way of us .

About 5 minutes later , my dad came back in with a smile on his face . I stood up and began packing my stuff .

"What's wrong ? Aren't you happy ?" He asked smiling . I frowned .

"No dad ! I love him ! Why'd you do that ! I didn't ask for you to do that . Now he's gonna hate me forever ! " I yelled .

"Woah , watch your tone ." He said .

"Whatever dad this is all your fault . We're leaving now !" I yelled . He shook his head and gathered his stuff . I left to the car and we drove off in silence .

Xxxx

It's been two weeks since the incident with Dolph and I . I still haven't talked to my dad since. I'm still miserable . I haven't ate much , I barely sleep at night . I distant myself from other people . I got my own hotel room this time . Which was much needed . I was sitting down on my bed staring mindlessly at the Tv , when I heard a knock on the door . I groaned and walked to the door . I opened it and it was Dolph . I gasped .

"Dolph ?" I said .

"Hey , uh , can we talk ?" He asked . I slowly nodded and moved to the side so he could come in .

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I said , I miss you so much. I talked to your dad and he gave me good advice and talked about how much you cared for me ." He said .

"So the only reason why you came here , is because my dad made you ?" I asked folding my arms .

"No no , I came back because I want you back ." He said . My eyes widened . I felt the tears come again .

"Y-you do?" I stuttered .

"Yes . So will you ?" He asked coming closer to me , wrapping his hands around my waist , pulling me closer . I stayed silent for a minute .

"Yes ." I said with a smile . He grinned and hugged me tight .

"I love you ." He said .

"I love you too ." I whispered . He leaned in and kissed me . I immediately kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Besides , A dad can't see his little girl upset ." We heard a voice say . We broke the kiss and turned to see my dad . I smiled and hugged him .

"Thank you dad . I love you so much ." I whispered .

"Anything for you sweetheart ." He whispered and kissed my cheek. Dolph and him shook hands .

"Love her regardless ." My dad said . I smiled and Dolph wrapped an arm around my waist .

"I'd better get going . I'll let you guys adore each other ." He said . I smiled and hugged him again .

"I'll call you." I said . He nodded and left out the door . I turned my attention to Dolph . He was already on the bed . I cuddled up to him and he smiled .

"Are you happy now ?" He asked me .

"Yes . Definitely ." I said . He smiled and kissed my lips . For the rest of the night we just cuddled and kissed. Finally , my heart was happy .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by ; Yolanda20BadAzz

Hope you liked it !