Havienne and Cm Punk

Requested by ; kneestofaces !

You and your best friend , Punk have been friends since birth . You both knew each other inside and out . Today you guys were at a winter parade in Chicago for the weekend . The parade stared , and you guys cracked jokes , and enjoyed the parade together . You thought it was time to confess to punk .

"Hey Haivenne, can we talk ?" He asked . You nodded .

"I've been holding this in for a while , I just didn't know what to say ." He began getting nervous. You nodded , waiting for him to continue .

"I've been in love with you for a year now ." He blurted . You blushed , but didn't say anything . You were shocked to find out that Punk like you , matter of fact loves you .

"Y-you do ?" You stuttered .

"Yeah , a lot . I think about you every day . I just want to hold you in my arms , kiss your lips everyday , and tell you I love you every second . Just I feel like you're the one for me . We know each other inside and out. "

You smiled . "I love you too , Phil ." You whispered . His eyes widened , and he smiled .

"Y-you do ?"

"I have for a while now too . I-I just didn't know how to tell you ." You chuckled softly . He smiled and brought you close to him .

"Will you be my girlfriend , Haivenne ?" He asked . It was like music to your ears .

"Yes , of course I will , Phil ." You replied . He cupped your cheek , and softly caressed it . He looked up , and smiled . You looked up too , and a mistletoe was dangling . You both looked back at each other , and slowly leaned in . His lips connected to yours softly . You kissed back , wrapping your arms around his neck . He licked your bottom lip for entrance , and you let him in . Your tongues explored each other's mouth for the first time .

After two minutes , you both pulled away .

"I love you so much , Haivenne ." He whispered . You smiled and softly pecked his lips again .

"I love you too , Punk."

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it !

Comment or inbox what you think !

Xoxo