cm punk & celeste bonin

requested by- Zoeshay101

Kaitlyn was walking backstage after her promo against AJ, feeling even better once her ex walked up to her.

"Good job on that promo, that was amazing." The boy with the Pepsi tattoo, Cm Punk said to her. She always had feelings for him and still did, but it didn't matter due to her dating the architect, Seth Rollins.

"Thank you." They had more conversation until punk had to do a interview. She walked away to her and Seth's locker room, stopping once she saw him and JoJo swallowing each other's faces. He had promised he'd stop seeing her, and it was clear as day he was lying.

"Kaitlyn I-I can- Kaitlyn!" She stepped forward and slapped JoJo and attacked her. Seth broke them apart and she punched Seth in his mouth, screaming at him as he tumbled onto the couch. Punk overheard but he couldn't do much, due to an interview he had at any second.

Eventually he found her afterward alone.

"Hey what's wrong, are you okay?"

"Seth cheated again, so no. But I should've saw it. What did I do wrong Phil?" She asked him, sighing of frustration before crying again. He pulled her to him and she laid her head on his chest.

"Let's grab your things, you're coming with me." He whispered to her. He grabbed her stuff for her and kicked Seth in his stomach on their way out. Once they got to his tour bus, he comforted her and tried his best to try and make her feel better, and wanted.

-

-

About two hours later he was making her laugh to where she could barely breathe.
He loved to see her smile and he missed seeing her blush more than anything. After breaking up he knew he'd always love Kaitlyn, it was just not knowing if she loved him back killed him.

"Thank you for everything Phil. I really appreciate it." Kaitlyn said hugging him. He happily hugged her back, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"It's all good. I'm always here for you." He kissed her forehead.

"I guess I just felt for the wrong person. I missed what was right in front of me all along." She said as Phil stood up and walked to the fridge and grabbed a water.

"And what is that?" He asked.

"You. I'm in love with you Phil." She admitted. He was so shocked her couldn't speak, so he stared at her in an unreadable expression. Kaitlyn put her head down in embarrasment.

"Um, if you don't feel the same about it that's fine, okay? But I'll um, see you around." She got up only to be sat back down.

"Don't leave okay? I love you too. I was just shocked that, you actually still did. I've waited so long to hear you loved me again."

"Prove it." Kaitlyn demanded. He snatched her by the waist and carried her into the bedroom, lightly throwing her down hearing her giggle. 

After he closed the bedroom door, he climbed on top of Kaitlyn and attacked her sweet lips. She kissed him back as he ran his hands up and down her thigh. He slid his hands underneath her shirt, giving her nipples a pinch, making her groan in pleasure. Sliding the rest of her shirt up, her exposed breast slipped out of her bra. Punk took the opportunity and traced his tounge in circles around her, sucking and biting.

"Fuck." Kaitlyn muttered and bit her lip, trying to keep herself together but hopelessly failed. She traced her fingertips down his stomach and slid down his shorts, seeing his cock come out of his boxers. He lifted her arms and pinned them above her head, and bit down on her neck, leaving bites and marks while his dick teased against her shorts, earning a moan from her again.

"I've barely did anything yet, and you're already throbbing." He whispered in her ear, biting it. He then kissed his way down and ripped her shorts off pleased to see she had no panties on. In one swift movement he had her legs spread, and his tounge flicking her clit.

"Oh fuck." She screamed and tilted her head back in pleasure, clenching the sheets for support while he sucked and tugged at her wet folds, causing her to orgasm twice only after 5 minutes. He then flipped her on her stomach, bent her over and pushed himself inside of her without any warning. She screamed louder the harder and faster he went. While talking in her ear he slapped her ass each time until it was red, feeding off of her whimper and obeying words.

"Holy, Fuck Phil!" Kaitlyn arched her back more, holding onto the bed post while he slammed into her harder, pulling her hair back.

"Who's daddy's good girl?" He growled.

"Me." She gasped, forming an O shape as she tightened around his dick. He moaned her name and thrusted into her a few more times before they reached their climax together. Moans and heavy breathing filled the room as he flipped her over and laid next to her.

"Holy shit." She muttered after ten minutes.

"You're going to be saying that again in the morning, sweetheart." He kissed her forehead.

"Can't wait."

-

-

it was short but i was super tired, hope you enjoyed it tho thanks for requesting!