Brenda And The Shield

Today you were officially signed into the wwe . And you were going to join the Shield and you were excited because you had a crush and all 3 of them. You had to meet them at the hotel . It was pretty late . You knocked on the door nervously and looked at your outfit . You had on a tank top , skinny jeans , and high heels . You fixed your hair and Roman opened the door . He was shirtless in sweatpants . You had a big suitcase with you .

"You must be our new hound of justice member , Brenda ." He said with a smile .

"Yep ." You said with a smile .

"Welcome . Come in ." He whispered . You came in and Dean and Seth Greeted you. You sat down on the bed and they all eyed you . Roman was the one who you thought was the most attractive . He kept staring at you as they described everything to you . You understood everything .

"So you wanna be apart of this group ?" Dean asked you . You nodded and him and Seth smirked .

"Your room is right there in the back . We need you to do something in order for you to be a hound of justice member ." He said . You got up and walked to the back . They all followed behind you expect for Roman . Seth grabbed you and planted a kiss on your lips . You were shocked but then kissed back .

You realized Dean was feeling on your body and sliding your pants down . He rubbed your womanhood through your panties and you softly moaned against Seth's mouth . Seth pulled away and you took his shirt and pants off as Dean slid off your shirt . Everyone was naked in the room .

They laid you down on the bed, Seth kissed on your breast as Dean swirled his tongue around your entrance . You moaned as he stuck one finger inside of you as Seth kissed on your breast and made you pay attention to his member with your mouth . He groaned your name and Dean picked you up and bent you over . Seth was in front of you as you moaned louder and louder . Dean groaned your name .

"Good girl your doing just fine ." Dean groaned . Seth moved Dean and Dean walked out . Seth laid you down on the bed and kissed your lips once again . He put a condom on and slid into you and you gasped and moaned louder . You wrapped your arms around him and wrapped your legs around his waist and dug your nails deep into his back .

He kept going , then picked up the paste . You liked what was going on . And that's exactly why you didn't stop it . About 2 minutes later you both reached your climax and you both collapsed on the bed . Both of you were breathing heavily . You put a blanket over your body and Seth wrapped a towel around him and walked out . Roman came in .

"Here let me help you in the shower ." He said . He walked in the bathroom with you and stripped down .

"Why do you guys do this ?" You asked curiously and started the water .

"You're beautiful . You were our first victim." He said and stripped down and carried you into the shower . You grinned as the hot water poured down on you both and your hair got wet . He put you down and kissed on your wet body and massaged your breast . You moaned as he took his time with you , not rushing like Dean and Seth did .

He picked you up and put you against the shower wall and slowly slid into you . You moved up and down and pulled your head back at the pleasure . You moaned his name as he kissed and nipped at your earlobe and tangle his fingers through your wet hair . You held onto his back and left hard scratches , which attracted him even more . You gasped and yelped as he began to pick up the paste . He groaned your name and the moans turned into screams of pleasure .

"Roman !" You moaned out .

"I'm Gonna -"

"I'm right here . " he interrupted . He moved in and out a few more times before he reached his climax inside of you .

You breathed harder as he washed you up and washed himself up . He stopped the water and wrapped a towel around you and kissed your lips passionately . You kissed back and hopped back onto him as he stepped out of the shower carrying you . You noticed Seth and Dean were gone . He laid you down on his bed and you grabbed your suitcase and threw on lace panties . You put on sweatpants and a sports bra . You tied your hair up and Roman pulled you down on his lap .

"Welcome to the shield ." He whispered . You giggled and kissed him again .

"Good to be here ." You said with a grin . He laid you down and cuddled up to you .

"That will never happen again . Just me and you Brenda. You're mine now ." He whispered softly . You nodded .

"Yep . You're mines ." You whispered back . He chuckled and kissed your lips again .

"Get some sleep . Raw in the morning babe ." He said cuddling up behind you . You instantly fell asleep with a smile on your face .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was requested by; Brenda1240

Hope you liked it !

Comment or inbox me what you think (:

Vote !