Natalia and Roman

You we're a singer, busy 24/7 all the time on the road. Today was your day off with your boyfriend of 3 years , Roman reigns . He had a match today against Randy Orton , for the wwe championship . You were nervous and happy at the same time . His theme music played and he walked down the steps .

You cheered loudly for him . Smiling hard . He walked down , with his bad boy attitude , which you loved . He looked at you and winked . You blushed and sat down as he climbed into the ring , waiting for Orton . Finally , Orton came out , but you didn't cheer . You weren't a big fan of Orton , because he tried hitting on you when he knew you were dating Roman . He was just to cocky for you . As the match started , they began fighting . It was a no disqualification , and the rest of the shield members weren't allowed to intervene , or anyone else . You watched as Randy began to decimate your boyfriend with a chair . You yelled for him to pull it together and randy heard you yelling . He gave roman and DDT on the mat , and walked up to you .

"Hi princess ." He whispered . You slapped him hard in the face . He tumbled a little bit . He looked at you again , angry . Roman got up and quickly speared him through the barricade . You cheered as roman slowly picked him up , trying to get him in the ring . He finally did , and went for the pin . But Randy kicked out at 2 and a half . You screamed out of frustration , as everyone else did too . Roman groaned and tugged at his hair .

"Babe you got this !" You yelled . He looked over at you and smiled a little . He grabbed a chair and began beating Randy with it . After he finished that , he set him up for the spear again . As Randy slowly got up . Roman ran and speared him . He quickly went for the pin and he won the match . He was the new wwe champion . You jumped up and cheered for him . The ref handed him the belt and he held it up , as Dean and Seth ran down and celebrated with him. Dean and Seth were the tag team champions from their match earlier . Roman caught his breath , before grabbing a mic . The wwe crowd settled down .

"Although I love this moment of being champion right now , I need to do something . Natalia baby , come up here please ." He said . Your eyes widened . You hopped over the barricade and climbed into the ring . Roman immediately hugged you and kissed your forehead . You smiled and pulled away . The entire wwe roster came out and stood on the ramp . You raised an eyebrow suspiciously .

"Well , Natalia , I love you with all of my heart . She has motivated me , been there for me through everything . You're the best person ever , and nothing could ever replace you . " he said . You smiled and Dean handed him a small box . You raised an eyebrow . He got down on one knee and you gasped , covering your mouth .

"Which is why , I want you to marry me ." He said . The crowd chanted yes . The tears fell from your eyes .

"Yes !" You yelled . He smiled and put the ring on your finger . He picked you up and showered you with kisses , as everyone cheered . You hopped off of him and hugged him .

"I love you . It's beautiful." You whispered .

"I love you too , Natalia . I'm glad you said yes ."

___________________________________________________________________

Requested by ; ShineYaLight_Bright

Hope you liked it !

Comment or inbox what you think !