Leila and Randy

Leila's POV ;

I hated him , but didn't want to .

He was such a jerk .

My ex , Randy Orton . Hadn't just turned heel on camera , he did off camera too . He became a big jackass , every since Triple h decided to help him get a huge push , he felt on top of the world . I didn't like it .

It ruined our relationship , and it seems like he doesn't even care anymore, so we argued , we pretty much dumped each other last week .

After another match I lost , I didn't care . I was too stressed and hurt to even think straight . I sat down in my locker room , and broke down . I haven't cried at all since he left me . I just let it fall . I ran my fingers through my hair , as I continued to sob .

"There was a knock on the door .

"It's not a good time right now whoever it is !" I yelled . Randy came walking in . I sniffled , and stood up .

"What the hell are you doing here ?" I yelled .

"I came to talk ." He whispered .

"No . Now you wanna talk ? It's my turn to talk . You've treated me so bad ever since you've turned heel . You've been so mean , and you haven't realized it . I've been your girlfriend for 2 years ! And you turn on me like that ? I can't believe you're so stuck up Triple H's ass ,that you'd turn into an asshole to me . I can't do this anymore Randy . Just go ." I whispered . He sighed .

"No Leila . I love you , and we're gonna make this work . I'm sorry ."

"Randy I've heard it all before . I'm not falling for it again . I'm done ." I pushed him out , and locked the door this time , and cried even more .

Xxxxx

It's been 3 whole weeks , since I broke up with the love of my life . I miss him so much , but he needs to realize what he's did , and why I left .

Today I had the day off , and I planned on doing nothing , but watching titanic , and eating ice cream . I laid down , and stared mindlessly at the tv . A familiar ringtone text came to my phone . Randy's music . I checked the text .

-Please come down to the lobby . Get dressed nicely please . I know you're mad but please Leila ."

I hesitated , but replied back .

"Fine . I'm sure whatever it is is not that important as me ."

I got up , and threw on skinny jeans , and a blouse . I brushed my hair down , and put on small makeup . My eyes were bloodshot red , but I didn't care . I wanted him to see the pain I'm going through . I put on a pair of heels , and walked down to the lobby . He stood there with a suit . I took a deep breath , before walking up to him . He looked at me and smiled .

"Hi ." He said.

"Hi" I muttered , not looking up at him . He led me to his car , and we drove off . I didn't say anything the whole ride .

Xxxx

I got out of the car , we were in the park . The moon was out , stars twinkling bright . A bridge over the waterfall . I suddenly remembered , this was the place Randy had first ever asked me to be his girlfriend . He took my hand , and led me to the bridge . We stood over it , him close to me.

"Leila , I remember it was like yesterday , when we stood over this bridge , staring out at the stars , and letting the wind blow . Most importantly , when I asked you to my my girlfriend . I've been thinking , and I'm so sorry for how I've treated you . I swear it'll never happen again. I love you too much to lose you , you're the best thing that's ever happened to me . Forget the fame , the wwe championship belts . All I want is to make it right with you right now . I treated you like you didn't matter , and that's not my intentions , and it wasn't my intentions before. I love you so much , can you forgive me ?"

Tears were streaming down my eyes. I sighed , and wiped them . I slowly nodded . He sighed of relief , and kissed my lips . I missed him so much , so I kissed him back , with so much passion. It began raining , but we didn't care .

After 2 minutes , we broke the kiss . We were both soaking wet , my hair was curly and all wet . I was shivering . As I looked out to the waterfall . I saw Randy doing something . I looked back towards him . He was on one knee . I gasped .

"Leila , will you make me the luckiest , happiest man alive, and marry me ?" He asked. The tears flooded down again .

"Y-yes I will !" I yelled . He slid the diamond ring onto my left ring finger , and picked me up , spinning me around . I immediately kissed his lips happily .

"I love you , Mrs. Orton ." He smiled .

"I love you too Randy . It's so beautiful ." I whispered .

"Even better with you wearing it ." He said , making me blush . I attacked his lips again .

I was finally going to be Mrs Orton .

___________________________________________________________________

Requested by ; KneesToFaces !

Hope you liked it ! Xoxo