tripp & kelly kelly

Today was the big day . You were finally about to tell your Bestfriend Barbie, you feel more for her than just friends . She was so beautiful and you guys knew each other in and out . You both been friends since 1st grade . And she was the only one you trusted . It was only a matter of time when you started to fall in love with her and you couldn't keep it a secret anymore, you just had to tell her. Today you guys were sharing a hotel room with two beds so you thought tonight was the perfect night to confess . You were watching her match against Michelle McCool and she won . You smiled and waited for her to come backstage . You walked to the gorilla and waited for her . She walked back and she saw you and smiled .

"Good job out there Kel." You said . She smiled .

"Thank you !" She said .

"We need to talk when we get back to our Hotel okay ?" You asked nervously .

"Yeah sure . Is something wrong ?" She asked worried .

"No I'm fine . I just need to talk to you okay ?" You asked smiling at her . She nodded and you walked her to her locker room . She waved and you waved back .

"Trip you're on after break." The camera man said . You nodded and made your way back to the gorilla ready for your match against Antonio Cesaro .

Xxxxxxx

You walked backstage after your victory on Cesaro and drank some water . You quickly took a shower and then waited for Kelly . She walked up with her stuff .

"Ready to go ?" You asked . She nodded and you both drove off back to the hotel .

Xxxxx

As you walked into the room she sat her stuff down and you took a deep breath .

"So what did you want to talk about ?" She asked . You sat your stuff down and walked up to her and wrapped you arms around her waist . You cupped her cheek with the other and leaned in and kissed her . You could feel that she was shocked but then started kissing back . She pulled away .

"I'm in love with you Kelly . More than friends ." You said she smiled .

"Me too . I love you so much Tripp." She said softly .

"I love you too Kelly . Will you be my girlfriend ?" You asked . She laughed and nodded yes .

You smiled and picked her up and laid her down on the bed . You kissed down her neck and she giggled . You took her shirt off leaving her in her bra . You slowly slid down her pants and kissed up her leg and back to her mouth and kissed her again . She flipped you guys over and started making out with you as you felt up and down her waist to her ass grabbing it roughly as she softly moaned . She slid your shirt and jeans off and slowly got up and grabbed a condom out of the drawer and passed it to you .

You sat it down and lifted her up and unclasped her bra as you kissed on her neck . She tossed it across the room as you laid her back down and kissed her breast . She moaned and you kissed down her stomach and slid off her panties and swirled your tongue around her womanhood and she lost it and moaned your name in satisfaction . You spread her legs farther apart and stick one finger into her . She gasped as you slowly moved in and out . As you continued she spoke dirty words to you and you smirked . You slowly slid down your boxers and put the condom on .

"You ready ?" You asked her . She took a deep breath and nodded . You put her arms above her head and slowly pushed into her and let her adjust to your size . You started moving in and out and she moaned and left bite marks and scratches all over your back . She moaned and screamed as you started getting rougher and rougher . You tugged at her hair as she gasped and moaned .

"I love you !" She yelled out clenching the sheets as you slowly came inside her . You slowly pulled out as you both breathed heavily . She kept moaning even though you both were about done . You both started making out and she pulled away .

"Want a round two in a shower ?" She asked breathless . You smiled and picked her up and ran to the shower for a round two .

---------------------------------------------------

This Was For ; twd123 !

Hope You Liked It !

Comment Or Inbox Me What You Think !