Talah and Randy

"We have to what ?" You practically yelled at Vince McMahon . Since you were gonna be in a storyline with Randy , you two had to get to know each other , and share a hotel room .

"You both have to share a hotel room , get to know each other ." He repeated . You sighed and nodded . Even though you had a crush on Randy , you always thought he didn't like you back . Randy stared at you and nodded.

"Shall we get going ?" He asked.

"Yeah , just l-let me too get my stuff ." You said . He nodded .

"Take your time ." He smiled . You blushed and walked off to get your things .

Xxxx

You and Randy arrived in the hotel room , and it was an awkward silence . You noticed that it was one big bed . You sighed .

"I don't bite . You can lay down ." He chuckled .

You sat down on the bed .

"Talah , can I ask you something ?" He asked. You turned around and faced him .

"Yes ?" You asked.

"Do you like me ?" He asked . You froze .

"Where'd you get that from ?" You stuttered.

"You were blushing when Vince said we should share a hotel room together ." He said . You looked down and blushed a little .

"I do , but I was just scared to tell you ."

"Why ?" He asked , tilting your chin up.

"I-I don't know .. Just scared of the response ." You smiled .

"Well , I like you too ." He whispered before connecting his lips with yours . You kissed back . And wrapped your arms around his neck .

He wrapped his arms around your waist , and laid you down softly . He licked your bottom lip for entrance , and you let him in . Your tongues explored each other's mouth for the first time . He felt up your shirt , and broke the kiss .

He slid it off , and tossed it . Randy was already shirtless , so you didn't have to take his shirt off . He kissed softly on your neck , making you moan . He slowly fiddled with your bra strap , slowly unhooking it . He tossed it to the floor too . He looked into your eyes and smiled . You smiled back .

He went back to kissing on your neck , down to your breast , and stomach . He slowly slid off your jeans and pink lace panties , so that you had no clothes on .

He slid his boxers off and came back up to you , linking your fingers together and pinning them above your head . He kissed your lips as he slowly slid into you , making you gasp as he did .

You wrapped your legs around him as he began slowly moving in and out , as you began to softly moan . Randy was making love to you , and you enjoyed every single moment of it . The look on his face seemed like he did too . He began picking up the paste . Every thrust he made , your moans got louder . He groaned your name and began to go a little faster . You dug your nails deep into his skin , which he groaned at that .

He groaned your name in your ear breathless, as your sweaty bodies grinded on each other . You moaned his name and that turned him on even more . He began to go faster . You arched your back at the pleasure , taking your hands out of Randy's hands . After a few more fast paste movements , you both reached your climax . Randy's body laid on top of yours . You both laid there , trying to catch your breath to speak . You were speechless at what you and Randy just did , but enjoyed it the most .

"Did you enjoy it ?" Randy asked . All you could do was moan .

"I take that as a yes ." He said with a grin , smoothing your wild hair out . He rolled off of you and pulled the blankets over you both .

"Goodnight babe ." He smiled , kissing your lips .

"Goodnight ." You drifted off .

___________________________________________________________________

Requested by ; TayTee123

Hope you liked it !

Comment or inbox what you think !