dean & brenda

Almost a year ago, you and your ex Dean broke up. You were moving on, yet he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"You shouldn't have left me. I loved you, and I still do Brenda." He said taunting you.

"No Dean you're crazy. Now let me go!" You shouted. There was a time where you loved him, but soon you realized that he was too obsessive with you. He started getting controlling of your life, from who you can be with friends with, and what you were allowed to wear. You also wanted to be in the Wwe, but he said you couldn't. After leaving him, you could finally pursue your dreams and get things going.

"Come on, babe." He insisted and licked his lips, pulling your arms over your head.

"Dean stop it let me go!" You yelled, looking around for someone at to save you in this empty hallway. He caught on to what you were doing and dragged you into an empty locker room pinning you against the wall.

"Just admit it you still want me and need me as much as I want and need you. Please."

"No just stop." You snapped. If he changed his ways maybe you would give him a second chance, but you had no more hope that he would change, considering how he was acting right now.

"Don't lie to me." He slowly licked your neck and you pushed him back.

"Can you fucking stop? God look at you!" You slapped him.

"I dumped you because you're so controlling. You didn't believe in me you never helped me with anything. I leaned on you for advice and all you did was shut me down and treat me like shit. For once I'm a grown ass woman and I take care of myself, I only  needed you for the sex and affection, not my parent or as some psycho insecure boyfriend."

"Why wouldn't you let me pursue my dreams? Why wouldn't you support me and just love me without all the other heartache?"

"You really wanna know?" He asked.

"Yes! I've been wanting to know since forever." You said crossing your ams.

"I was jealous okay?" He exclaimed.

"Of what Dean?" You yelled back.

"Of anyone else taking you from me.. Any guys. I see how they look at you and I don't like it, you know? You're beautiful, you made me the happiest person in the world and I don't wanna lose you. And I thought by being controlling I couldn't lose you, but look now I'm not making things any better. I didn't notice until now and I'm so sorry. I want you. I need you to help me change my ways." He said.

"Dean you should've trusted me. I know how to reject people I'm not a cheater or a backstabber. Or, you could've just talked to me it wouldn't be like this. And of course I still love you. Even though you were an complete idiot to me I had a feeling that you were jealous, but I just couldn't take it anymore." You said unfolding your arms.

"I'm sorry okay? I mean it." He said coming towards you, engaging in a serious lip lock. Instead of the rough kisses you always felt he kisses you gently, assuring you he was serious about making you happy again.

Moving you to the couch, he laid you down and didn't hesitate to remove your clothes, and lay his lips on your body.

Hearing you moan he smirked, kissing lower down to your damp panties. Feeling his tongue touch your clit you flinched, and he began to devour your pussy and pull at your folds, holding onto your thighs to keep you still.

"Fuck yes, yes dean." You moaned out, running your fingers through his hair. He looks up at you and stops for a second.

"I missed you so much." He said massaging your breast, going back down to your soaked clit, sucking up juices and exploring your valley with his tongue.

"That feel good princess?" He asks, humming against your pussy. You shiver and nod, biting down on your lip so no one can hear your loud moans.

Slowly you're about to climax as he continues a faster paste until he pulls out, and takes his jeans off.

"I've waited too long for this." He says impatiently, coming out of his boxers as well.

Swiftly he lifts your legs and pushes his cock deep inside of you, pushing in and out of you instantly, not giving you time to adjust.

You yelled as he pounded in and out of you, one of his hands twisting your sensitive nipple. Your nails dug deep into his back as you began to move with him, staring him in his eyes as he fucked you as if he never was to see you again.

After a few minutes he became more gentle, careful and aware of your sensitive spots. You moaned some more, leaving bite marks on his shoulder and body.

"Fuck. I missed you so much." He whispered to you, rubbing your clit as he thrusted slower and slower, sliding his cock deeper inside of you.

"I-I missed you too." You gripped onto his shoulders as you both reached your climax together. He fell on top of you and laid there silently, breathing hard.

"I love you." He spoke up.

"I love you more." You both shared a lazy loving kiss before he stood back up.

"Lets go shower." He suggested a round two.

"I was thinking the same thing." You grinned, excited that this was the beginning of a new start between you and the love of your life you always knew you'd come back to.

-