Bethany and Cody

Requested by ; Mizanin_Lover

Bethany's POV ;

I hung up the phone on my husband , Cody Rhodes . He called , saying he can't make it to our baby girls birthday party . She's sad too , but still has a smile on her face because her family and friends are here , but her dad isn't . He has a hectic work schedule with the wwe , but still they should let him get a day off to celebrate his daughters 4th birthday . Even though it was bothering me , I still kept a smile on my face . I went outside to the backyard , to find the cake still not here .

The bakery place said they'd drop it off to me , which was weird , but oh well . They were supposed to be an hour ago .

"Mommy ! Where's the cake ?" My daughter, Jenna Rhodes asked . Her full name was Jenna Bethany Rhodes .

"Um. It should be here in a little bit . Go play with your friends on the bouncy house !" I smile . She kissed my cheek and ran away . I smiled softly . I was so blessed to have her .

Xxxx

I say down , it's been another 20 minutes . I began to get irritated . My phone began to ring . I answered because it was Cody .

"Hello ?" I spoke .

"Are you mad at me , Bethany ?" He asked. I sighed .

"Honestly yes . " I rolled my eyes .

"Well don't be . I'm doing the best I can ." He hung up before I could respond . I sighed and threw my head back in frustration . Another phone call came to my phone , and it was the bakery .

"Where's the cake ?!?" I exclaimed .

"Mam , the man is in the front with your cake ." He hung up , and my sister and I gathered the kids to the table . I walked in alone to my house , looking down at my shoes on the way .

"About time you came , you're la-

I looked up , noticing it was Cody , with the cake in his hand . I gasped. As soon as he put the cake down, I ran to him and jumped into his arms , and hugged him tight . He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me back even tighter . He was hurting me , but I didn't care . I haven't seen my husband in almost two months . I attacked his lips , and he kissed back with the same passion . He tangled his fingers through my hair , as our tongues explored each other's mouth . God how I missed that feeling to kiss him . We pulled away slowly , and he pecked my lips again .

"I missed you so much , Bethany ." His forehead rested against mine .

"I missed you too Cody , you tricked me didn't you ?" I pouted . He chuckled and softly kissed me again .

"Yup . And it worked . I would never miss Jenna's birthday for anything . " he whispered . I smiled and began kissing him again .

"Bethany the kids are wait-

We pulled away , and there my sister was smiling hard .

"That's what's taking you so long . Hey Cody nice to see you !" She exclaimed . I hopped down off of Cody , and they hugged . I put the candles in the cake , and carried it out with my sister . Cody stayed inside for a special surprise .

We sang happy birthday to her , and told her to make a wish .

"I wish daddy was here , and that mommy and daddy live happily ever after !" She yelled , blowing out the candles with her eyes closed . Cody quickly came out , and appeared behind her . He tapped her , and she turned her head , and her jaw dropped .

"Happy birthday , princess ." He smiled . She squealed and jumped into his arms .

"Daddy ! I missed you !" She yelled . I smiled . It bring tears to my eyes at how happy she was to see him .

"I missed you too honey . Happy 4th birthday . You're getting old on me princess ." He joked . She giggled and hugged him even tighter .

"I love you , daddy ." She whispered in his ear . Cody smiled .

"I love you too baby girl . Happy birthday ."

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it !

Comment what you think !

Xoxo