juliet & dean

Juliet's POV

Being Seth Rollins' little sister,  was hell yet I was so thankful for him. He was way too over protective of me and wouldn't let me hang out with anyone else, unless it was Dean or Roman. I never went anywhere without them when they had the time to see me, especially Dean. They try to keep me away from other guys when I was actually crushing on Dean himself!

I chose to keep it to myself to avoid conflict and issues. He probably looked at me as a little sister too.

One I just blurted and finally told Dean, and like I said before, he looked at me as a sister. I was super pissed, but I can't blame him for not liking me back. I became distant from them and stayed to myself, only talking to them when I needed to. I didn't want to be bothered but they'd know something was up.

Hoping for relaxation, the three boys walked in. I walked downstairs and greeted them, only giving Dean a simple nod.

"We're gonna go pick up some pizza and Dean's gonna stay here. We'll be back." Seth said as him and Roman went back out the door.

It was a awkward silence between us two, until I put on a movie.

"Can we talk?" He paused the movie.

"For what?" I turned the movie back on. He groaned and unplugged the tv.

"You can't avoid me forever, Juliet let me explain why I said I look at you as a sister."

"It doesn't matter anymore, okay? In over it. You don't have to like me. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable."

"You didn't because I actually like you." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Don't play with my emotions, this isn't funny." I stood up from my seat.

"I'm not Juliet I just couldn't say it last time. I just wanted to avoid issues in my business life. You have to understand that." He came closer to me and took my hands.

"I just didn't know how to react last time, but now I do." He kissed me for the first time, and I felt tingles throughout my body. His touch was so gentle, just like his lips. It felt too good to be true. We kissed a little longer until I pulled away.

"What are we gonna do?" I whispered, my forehead against his.

"I want you to be mine."

"Yes, but for now just between us. Think you can do that?" I asked.

"You either tell him when he gets back or I will. I suck at keeping secrets." He said.

"Fine." I sighed and kissed him again. We sat on the couch until Seth and Roman finally came back.

"Seth can I talk to you for a sec?" I led him outside.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Dean and I are dating. Since today, and I want you to know instead of me keeping it from you."

"Are you happy? Is this what you want?" He finally spoke up after a short silence.

"Yeah, I am. Just support me."

"Fine, I do. But if he ever fucks up I swear." He warned, making me laugh. The door opened and out came Dean.

"Everything alright?" He asked stepping beside me.

"I accept you two. But Dean do not hurt her." Seth warned again.

"I understand, thanks man." Dean kissed my hand and shook Seth's.

I was so happy I didn't have to live in secret anymore.

-

requested by - whitejuliana