lexi & cm punk

Lexi's POV

Lexi's POV

I couldn't take another day of this, even though I had for so many years. Abuse, rape from my 'boyfriend' Jack Swagger. The more excuses I made the less friends I had, and the less family dealt with me. All of my friends I have left bought my excuses, but one didn't.

Punk saw right through me. I've had my eye on him for so long, but he most likely didn't want my. And if jack found out it would be hell for and him and I both. Mainly me.

Currently Jack and I were in catering, and he scarfed his food down while I sat with a water.

"Eat." Jack demanded.

"I'm not hungry." I said shoving the plate away. He took the food and threw it away.

"Now you wanna watch your figure? You already look sloppy so what's the point? You just always have to go against what i say." He bit. I stayed silent and looked away from him, blinking back tears.

"Fuck you." I told him. He looked at me as if he was ready to hit me. But he couldn't in front of all of these people.

"What the hell did you just say to me you smart mouthed bitch?" He said through gritted teeth. I spilled his drink on his lap on purpose and stood up, leaving to Punk's locker room in a rush. My back was in pain so bad from this morning I could barely move once I landed in his arms.

"Lex what is it?" He said. I laid on his shoulder and cried my eyes out, ranting about how tired I was of Jack. He kept his composure while listening to me.

"Lexi!" Jack yelled finding me. Phil stepped in front of me and into his face.

"Get lost, Swagger. I'm so close to breaking your damn neck. She wants nothing to do with you."

"Yes, she does. She doesn't need you to talk for her. Come on babe." Jack smiles at me, extending his hand. To avoid any drama I left with him, leaving Phil beyond confused and angry.

He grabbed my hand tighter as we left the arena, signaling that I was in deep shit when we got to the hotel. Before I could even sit down he sent a slap across my face.

"Why were you with Punk and what did you tell him?" He asked in a low voice, kicking me to the floor. I laid on the ground hunched over, coughing heavily.

"Answer me!" He screamed and went to kick me again, but I moved in time and caught his foot, knocking him back on his head. He got back up and punched me in the eye, sending me back down again.

"Jack please!" I pleaded and screamed for help. He covered my mouth and choked me with his other hand. I somehow found strength and kneed him in the groin, knocking him on his knees. I then kicked him in the chest and knocked him unconscious with the lamp to his head. I limped to the bed and gathered my things, calling the police and hotel security. They showed up in 15 minutes and so did Phil. He looked at the sight and looked at you, his eyes widening.

"Lexi oh my god." He came to my aid and caressed my cheek. I winced in pain and shook my head, crying harder than before.

"Is he dead?" I asked the officer.

"No, just unconscious. Once he wakes up he will be doing hard time. He's done this to two other women. This is his last strike. Usually the others don't recover well. They end up screwed up for life. But for you there's hope. The only bad thing you did was not tell anyone sooner." The police officer explained to me. He then went over he was going to speak to Vince.

"Come to the station in about two days, and tell us more. We hope you feel better." He left and so did paramedics with Jack after they checked on me. Phil and I went back to his hotel, got cleaned up and relaxed.

"I'm so sorry." Phil repeated stroking my hair.

"Shh, it's over." I whispered before kissing him passionately. He was shocked but surely returned the kiss, pulling me close to him.

"I love you Phil. It's always been you." I confessed to him.

"I love you too Lexi. You've always been mine. Things are going to change for the better now. I want to make your dreams come true." He told me.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep happy for the first time in so long.

The storm was finally over.

-

-

-

requested by - TheLovelyLexi

i hope you enjoyed (: