aj lee & kaitlyn

Aj And Kaitlyn were the best of friends . But Aj started keeping her distance . Kaitlyn wondered why she was acting so weird . But what she didn't know was that Aj was in love with her . Aj really needed to be with Kaitlyn. She couldn't take it anymore because she knew Kaitlyn didn't feel the same because she's dating John Cena . Aj saw Kaitlyn hard down crying and she walked up to her .

"K-Kaitlyn .. Are you okay ?" Aj asked .

"Oh , so I needed my Bestfriend for almost a week and now you wanna talk to me ?" Kaitlyn said getting up and storming away from Aj. Aj followed behind her .

"Pleas let me explain . Please Kaitlyn I can't lose you . " Aj said walking into her locker room . Kaitlyn sighed and started crying again . This time she let Aj's warm embrace comfort her . She explained everything that has happened this past week . John cheated on her with Nikki Bella and she was upset that Aj wasn't there for her . Aj sighed and thought in her head if she should confess to Kaitlyn . Aj quickly got up and locked the door and sat back down by Kaitlyn .

"I'm sorry for not being there Kaitlyn . I really am . I just .. I just wish that .. I could t-tell you how I- I really f-feel ." Aj stuttered fiddling with her fingers . Kaitlyn looked at her with such confusion.

"W-what do you have to say ?" Kaitlyn asked .

"I can't say ." Aj said shyly .

"Ahh come on April , we've been friends since NXT . We tell each other everything. I'm pretty sure I can handle anything you throw at me ." Kaitlyn said . There was a silence for about 10 seconds when Aj took a deep breaths and linked Kaitlyns fingers in hers . Kaitlyn stared into Aj's brown eyes .

"Kaitlyn . I must confess that .. I love you more than friends . " Aj confessed shaking a little .

"Wow .. um , that wasn't so hard was it ?" Kaitlyn said to a frowning Aj .

"So , there you have it . I'm gonna go ." Aj said getting up . Kaitlyn grabbed her and sat her back down . Kaitlyn linked her fingers in Aj's .

"For one second don't believe that I don't feel the same ." Kaitlyn said getting closer to Aj's face . Aj smiled and connected her lips with Kaitlyns . They kissed each other with so much passion as Kaitlyn laid Aj down on the couch . She slowly kissed down Aj's neck and slid off her shirt . Aj ran her fingers through Kaitlyns two toned hair as she lifted the shirt off of her head . She took Kaitkyns off and Aj sat up a little .

Kaitlyn kissed and nipped at her neck trying to unclasped her bra . She did and threw it across the room and played and kissed at Aj's breast . Aj softly sighed and moaned as she slid down Aj's jean shorts . Kaitlyn kissed up her leg and thighs to her womanhood as Aj softly moaned Kaitlyns name . Kaitlyn grinned at Aj's pleasure as her tongue swirled around and around in Aj . After 10 minutes of Kaitlyn taking over Aj flipped them over and did the same exact thing to Kaitlyn . After she finished she came back up to Kaitlyn and they started making out . They started grinding against each other still moaning into each others mouths . Aj pulled away .

"I love you ." Aj said cupping her cheek and giving her another slow kiss .

"I love you too ." Kaitlyn said out of breath .

"Lets get changed and get out of here ." Aj said . Kaitlyn nodded and agreement . Aj got up off of her and quickly put on her clothes and walked back to her locker room quickly getting her stuff . Kaitlyn got changed and put her hair up in a bun . As Aj came back Kaitlyn gathered her stuff . Aj walked in and gave Kaitkyn another kiss that lasted for about 10 seconds . She linked her hands with hers and removed her mouth from Kaitlyns .

"Ready ?" Aj asked . Kaitlyn smiled and nodded . They walked out of the Arena hand in hand shocking everyone .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was requested by ; twd123 and his friend !

Hope you liked it !

Inbox or comment what you think (: