juliet & dolph

Juliet's POV

Juliet's POV

"He's coming over here again. I swear I think he likes you." AJ told me. I rolled my eyes, changing the subject. I didn't have time to deal with Dolph and his foolish ways. I couldn't stand him, and I'm sure he couldn't either. He always gave me hell at work, embarrassed me on live tv thinking everything was fine. Until last week he kissed me out of nowhere.

"He kissed me last week." I finally confessed to her. Her jaw dropped in awe.

"It's not a big deal AJ. It was nothing." I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"The hell do you mean it's not a big deal? Did you kiss him back?"

"Yes I did, I-I didn't know what it was but I couldn't help myself."

"Oh my god! You have to capitalize on this you have to go and talk to him! Dolph come over here!" She waved him over and luckily, he was just going out for his match.

"Nice going AJ." I walked away to catering to watch his match. It somewhat pleased me to see his match get cut short by the shield, due to them attacking and triple powerbombing him.

"God he looks really hurt." AJ mentioned with an uneasy look on her face. I tried to hide mine but I ended up being called to Mr. McMahon's office. I got up and walked in, seeing he looked angry for whatever reason.

"Dolph is pretty injured. Did you do this for his stunt last week?" He asked.

"No I was not, just because he did what he did doesn't mean I wanted revenge."

"Just for that tone of voice you'll be taking care of him until he's cleared to wrestle again. I'm pretty sure he's out bad."

"Vince no I have a career too !" I yelled at him for the first time. This was not my issue, since when did I have to take care of another man that wasn't even my friend, or my boyfriend at that?!

"Do it or your push ends." He threatened as the the shield members walked in.

"Thanks for attacking Dolph, idiots." I muttered to them and stormed out of his office. I went to grab my stuff and headed to the hospital.

-

After praying her wasn't, he indeed ended up injured with a concussion and a bruised rib. Shocked by what I was ordered to do, he went along with it and couldn't keep his eyes off of me as we went back to his home on the tour bus.

"Nice black eye you got there." I poked his stomach and he winced, causing me to laugh.

"You think you're so fucking funny don't you?" He growled.

"Quite hilarious actually." I stood up to walk toward the back, but he pulled me back and held onto my hand.

"Im happy they chose you to take care of me whether you know it or not Juliet." He said sincerely. He kissed my hand and let me go, giving me a genuine smile before I went. I sighed out loud and sat on his bed, taking my fingers through my hair. I couldn't believe I was falling for this man.

-

2 months later

These two months have been hell yet good. Dolph and I and Dolph got to actually bond while he was recovering. He was actually sweet, down to earth and hilarious just as much as I was. Us spending that time together made my crush for him official. Who would've thought? Sadly our break ended, and now we were back to business and we barely talked that much anymore.

Coming back from my match against Layla, I saw him and he approached me.

"Can I talk to you when you get done showering?" He asked. I nodded and left quickly to shower. I finished in ten minutes and after I got dressed I made my way to his locker room.

"So what did you wanna talk about Dolphin?" I asked.

"I don't wanna talk, short stuff." He said before kissing me out of nowhere. I responded back to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Im just gonna get on with it okay? I've liked you ever since you started helping me recover, and I really thank you for it by the way. Every day that we were together, I fell for you harder each day. I know you feel the same, so I want you to be mine." His last words made me smile so big.

"Please say yes." He held my hands.

"Yes, of course." He flashed those white teeth and kissed me again, and took me out with him to his match, letting everyone know I was his.

-

Hope you enjoyed it (: