Ella and Cm Punk

"Ella !" Punk exclaimed tackling you to the floor , hugging you tight . You haven't seen punk for about 5 months .

You and Punk were best friends , and when he had his days off . He would come and see you . You began to develop a crush on punk. But you didn't plan on telling him because you were afraid of pushing him away if you did. You smiled as he laid on top of you . As you straddled him .

"I missed you !" He exclaimed . You giggled and blushed .

"I missed you too . Can I get up now ?" You asked .

"Not until I'm done ." He said tickling you . You bursted out in laughter , which turned into tears of laughter. He pulled away and helped you up . You wiped your eyes and smiled .

"How's work been ?" You asked giving him a proper hug . He smiled and hugged back .

"Ugh. I honestly don't wanna talk about work . I wanna hang with my best friend . Works a bitch , that's all I have to say ." He said pulling away. You chuckled and smiled .

"Okay . No more work." You said . He stared at you for a minute , but still didn't say anything .

"What ?" You asked .

"Nothing . Um , shall we leave ? Go kart racing like we used to ?" He asked . You nodded and ran upstairs to get dressed , still confused of why he was pretty much eye raping you .

Xxxxx

You guys went go kart racing , out to lunch . And had ice cream . You loved spending time with Punk . He was his normal crazy funny self . Now you two were in your bedroom , watching movies . It was dark outside so it was perfect. You and punk were lounging lazily on your bed . You felt punks arms wrap around your waist . He kissed your cheek . You felt tingles down your spine .

"Can I confess something ?" He asked looking into your eyes .

"Yeah go ahead . " you said . He took a deep breath .

"Ella , I'm in love with you . For a while now I have been . I've been trying to tell you . But I just was afraid of the results . You're so amazing . You're not like the other girls I've been with. " he said softly . You were shocked that he felt the same way , but was happy .

"Please say something." He said looking into your eyes . You smiled .

"I love you too Phil ." You said with a smile . He grinned .

"You do ?" He asked . You nodded and smiled .

"Well then in that case , Ella will you be mine ?" He asked . You blushed and giggled.

"Yes , I will ." You said . He smiled and brought you in for a passionate kiss . You happily kissed back as your lips moved perfectly in sync together . Your tongues began to explore each other's mouth for the first time . After a few minutes , you both broke the kiss . He linked his hands in yours and cuddled up to you .

"I love you ." He said . You smiled and blushed .

"I love you too babe ." You said and cuddled up to him . For the rest of the night you both just cuddled , kissed , and cracked jokes until you fell asleep in his arms .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by ; imdoneconfessing !

Hope you liked it !

Comment or inbox what you think ! (: