Jack Avery Imagine

*Y/N P.O.V.*

It was mid-day and I was just doing my college homework at Chipotle and I had my headphones in. I was listening to white noise by PVRIS but what I didn't know is that I was singing out loud. I noticed I was singing out loud when I saw a flash in my eyes. I looked up to see 5 boys with their phones out pointing at me. I felt embarrassed because they were all good looking. The one whose flash was on look at me and said "I'm sorry you just sing beautifully, I'm Jack by the way." "Thanks, nice to meet you Jack I'm y/n" I say to him while looking into his gorgeous eyes. "This is Corbyn, Zach, Jonah and Daniel". Jack says to me while pointing at each of them. "It's nice to meet all of you" I say with a little wave. We chatted a little longer, exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.

*Jack's P.O.V.*                                                                                                                                                            

 It's been about an hour or 2 and I've just been thinking about y/n. I know it's crazy we just met but I never had feelings for a girl like this. I wake out of my thoughts to Corbyn's snaping. "Jack are you okay." "Sorry just thinking" I say. "Let me guess is it about that girl we met earlier" he says. I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled like an idiot. "Knew it" Corbyn says while laughing. I mean what could I say. That I think I'm in love with a girl I met a few hours ago. "Maybe you should text her, don't keep her waiting" Corbyn says while winking at me. I laugh "yeah maybe that's a good idea" I say while getting out my phone. For some reason I feel my palms starting to sweat. I quickly pull up her number and told her that it was me and that I wanted to see her again. I wait for her to respond.

*Y/N P.O.V.*                                                                                                                                                                 

I'm sitting in my living watching my favorite show Grimm while eating some pepperoni pizza when I see my phone light up. I check to see who it is and I see it's from Jack. My heart starts racing. He said he wants to see me again. I start to smile. I respond saying that I would love to see him again soon and that I can't wait. Trying not to seem anxious I send the text. Now it's just a waiting game.

*Jack's P.O.V.*                                                                                                                                                              

I'm pacing back and forth in my living room while waiting for her to respond. Zach comes up to me and says "Dude just sit down and relax its probably going to take a while for her to respond. You know how girls are." I laugh but don't stop pacing. "I can't sit down because if I do I won't be able to calm down" I say while putting my hands through my hair. I hear my phone buzz and check to see who it is. I see that it was Y/N. I smile and look at the boys. They all look at me. I unlock my phone to see what she said. "She said she would love to see me again and that she can't wait" I say to them with a gigantic smile on my face. I can't wait to see her again.

Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. I haven't written an imagine in such a long time and I hope I keep writing for a little since I'm almost done with school.  Comment any suggestions you want me to do a story about. :)