Jack Avery Imagine For Stephanie

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*
I'm currently trying to fall asleep when I hear things being thrown at my window. I get up and see my boyfriend Jack Avery standing outside. I open my window and say "What are you doing Avery?" "I want you to come out here and walk around" he says as I nod my head. I grab a light jacket and sneak out my window. I get down to the ground and grab Jack's hand. I smile to him and we run to into the city. We run around a bit until we reach the park. 

We hang out for about an hour when we decide to head back into the city. We go into a shop and buy some goodies to eat. We walk out of the shop laughing and connecting hands. 

We hang out for a while until 12 am. He walks me back home and we say our goodbyes. I give him a kiss and climb back up my window. I get my phone and text Jack while he walks home to make sure he's safe. Sometimes you just got to do crazy things. 

*Next Morning*

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping outside when I check my phone. I see that I have goodnight messages from Jack. Well paragraphs. I read them all and it puts a huge smile on my face. I text him back and head down for breakfast. Me and Jack text all morning and hang out for the rest of the day.

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @StefaniLagunes so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!