Corbyn Bessen Imagine

Hey guys ! This one with also have Logan Paul in it because why not. I will be updating all weekend so I hope you all enjoy.
*Y/N P.O.V.*
"Hey Logan, what are we doing today? " I ask Logan since we're roommates. "Well I have to go meet the Why Don't We boys at a studio to record a music video" Logan says making the 'I' pop out. "Let me guess I have to stay here" I say leaning on my side. "Look the only reason why I'm making you stay is because I don't want you hooking up with one of the guys" Logan says acting like my brother. "And why not" I say crossing my arms. "Just because I don't want you getting hurt" Logan states. "Whatever" I say walking back to my room and closing my door. I go to my bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face and do my hair. I put on my ootd. I grab my small black backpack that holds my wallet, accessories etc. I grab my phone and head out of my room. 

As I'm walking out my room I text my two of my friends who already have boyfriends to see if they want to hang out later

As I'm walking out my room I text my two of my friends who already have boyfriends to see if they want to hang out later. They text back saying yeah so I yell to Logan "Logan I'm going to hang with two friends, I'll see you later." I walk out of our apartment. Me and friends are currently walking on the 'Walk of fame' when one my friends has leave because of a family emergency. Now it's just me and y/f/n walking down the street when we decided to go to P.F changs for lunch since we are very hungry.  As we seat down we hear a bunch of guys laughing. I turn around and I see Logan seating at a table with a bunch of boys. Except my eyes are attached on the blonde boy with brown sides. "Y/N" y/f/n says snapping in face. "What" I look at y/f/n totally clueless. "Which one where you staring at" y/f/n says while smirking . "The blonde one" I say while looking back at them. I turn away and look at y/f/n. "I think Logan spotted us" y/f/n says looking at Logan than at me. "Oh god" I say while sinking down. "Hey ladies what are you doing here" Logan says standing at our table. "Having lunch, who are those boys over there" I say leaning over looking at them again. Logan moves my head back to him. "They are the Why Don't We boys and they are off limits" Logan says to me acting like my father. "Oh come one, is the blonde one single" I ask Logan. "Yeah he is" Logan says giving up. (*This is kind of weird writing about Corbyn being single since he's dating Christina but whatever.) I just stare at him a smirk. "Hey stop it" Logan says while making me look away from him. "What's his name" I say looking up at Logan. He sighs "His name is Corbyn". "Good to know" I say while winking. I start to laugh at Logan. "Hey Logan who you talking to" Corbyn says while walking over to us. I start to smile at him, then I look back at Logan. Logan sighs "This is my roommate who is like a sister, Y/N and her friend y/f/n." "Hi ladies, I'm Corbyn nice to meet you both" Corbyn says while smiling. "Nice to meet you too" I say to him while looking into his beautiful eyes. Man are they gorgeous. "Logan get over here" Logan's manager Jeff yells. "Hold on a second" Logan says to us before running to his manager. "Hey Y/N do you mind if I get your number? Maybe I could take you out sometime" Corbyn asks. "Yeah of course" I say while pulling out my phone. We exchange numbers and chat a bit until Logan and the rest of boys call him back over to their table. "If you're not busy maybe I can take you out tonight when we're all done filming" Corbyn asks getting up. "I would love but how are you going to tell Logan that? He'll kill us both if he found out I went out with you" I say while glancing over a Logan who's giving us the death stare. "Maybe this will be our little secret" Corbyn winks before running off. "You guys look so cute together" y/f/n says to me. I just smile over to her and look back at Corbyn.
*Later that day*
I quickly text Corbyn asking him what I should wear tonight. He texts back saying that I should wear something casual so I run to my closet and try to pick out what to wear.

Once I pick out my outfit

Once I pick out my outfit. I curl my hair and change clothes. Once I'm ready I wait for a text from Corbyn. I'm sitting on the couch in mine and Logan's apartment and hear keys in the door. Uh oh what am I going to tell Logan when he asks me where I'm going. I quickly grab a blanket and cover myself up. "Hey Logan" I say trying not to act suspicious. "Hey Y/N" Logan says throwing his keys on the coffee table. I see my phone light up and see I have a text message. I grab my phone as fast as I can trying not to let Logan see who it is. "Who is that" Logan says looking at me. I try not to freak out because it is Corbyn saying he is downstairs. "Oh it's just y/f/n" I say to Logan. I feel bad lying to him but that's the only way I get to out with Corbyn. "Oh" Logan says before going to his room. Once I make sure his door his closed. I get up grab my bag and my keys and go to my room and close my door making it look like I'm in my room. I sneak out the front door trying not to make a noise. Once I get downstair's I see Corbyn dress in a jeans and a black t'shirt. "Hey Corbyn" I say walking up to him. "Hey Y/N you ready to go" Corbyn says looking at me with a smile. "Yeah where are we going" I say walking on the side of him. "Well since it's night time and mostly everything is closed I decided to take you to a carnival" Corbyn says grabbing my hand. "That sounds fun" I say. When we arrive to the carnival we go on all the rides and play all the games. Corbyn even won me a huge teddy bear. We got pretzels and lemonade to eat. We had an amazing time. As the hours go by it is currently 12 o'clock in the morning and the carnival is closing. Corbyn walked me back to my apartment and he catches an uber back to his place. When I get upstairs to mine and Logan's apartment I quietly put the key in and open the door. I slowly close the door and quietly go to my room. When I enter my room, I turn the lights on and jump back. "Omg!" I yell as I jump back. "Where have you been all night? And where did you get that teddy bear?" Logan asks while freaking out. "Well you were going to find out sooner or later" I say setting down the teddy bear. "Find out what" Logan states putting his hands on his hips. "I sorta, kind of..." I say rubbing my hands together. "Went out with Corbyn" I say closing my eyes getting ready for Logan to yell at me. "What did I tell you?" Logan says raising his voice. I look down at my feet not knowing what to say. "Well... I can't tell who you can and cannot go out with. If you really like him" Logan stops and sighs. "Then go for it" Logan states. "Are you serious" I say starting to smile again. Logan nods. I run up to him and give him a huge hug. "Thanks" I say while hugging him. "Okay well get some rest" Logan says before walking out of my room. I grab the teddy bear and put it right by my bed. I text Corbyn telling him what happened. Turn's out the same thing happened to him with the rest of his band. I can't wait to go on another date with Corbyn.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this imagine. It took me a while to get an idea so here it is. If you have any suggestions or request leave me a comment or feel free to message me. Bye! :)