Corbyn Besson~How you meet

This imagine is for one of greatest friends Micaela. So I hope you all enjoy?
*Corbyn's P.O.V.*
Me and the boys are at our favorite shoe store. I've been looking for a pair of  blacks vans but I couldn't seem to find them. As I'm looking I wasn't looking at my surroundings  and bump into someone. "Omg I sorry" I say just about to look up. "Oh it's okay I wasn't looking where I was going" a girl says to me. "I'm Corbyn by the way" I say smiling. "I'm Micaela" she say to me. "Well it's very nice to meet you" I say to her. "Nice to meet you too" Micaela says. "So what are doing later" I ask her trying not to sound creepy. "I don't know probably just going home" Micaela states. "Well maybe, if you don't mind, I could take you out to dinner" I say while putting my hand through my hair. "I would love to" she says to me with a beautiful smile. "That means you would need my number" she say pulling out her phone. We exchange numbers and say our goodbyes.
*Later that day*
It's around 6 and I get up the courage to text Micaela. I ask her if she's down to go eat for dinner. She said it sounded great and that she'd be ready soon. When I go to pick her up I can't help but say that she looked stunning. When we get to the restaurant she orders Chicken fettuccine Alfredo and I order Linguine. "Micaela I had a great time with you today" I say walking her to her front door. "Me too, we should definitely do this again" Micaela says. I agree with her. I wait for her to enter her house then I leave. I can't wait to hang out with her again.

Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. Again this imagine is for my greatest friend Micaela. If you guys have any request or suggestions leave them in the comments or message me. :)