Corbyn Besson Imagine For Remi Part 2

*Corbyn's P.O.V.*

It's been about a year since me and Christina have broken up. I'll admit at first it broke me but I'm getting over it. It's all thanks to Remi. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have been through it. I'm currently heading over to her house because today is the day I'm going to ask Remi to go out with me. 

I get to her house and wait in the car for a bit and finally walk up to her porch. "Hey Corbyn come on in" Remi says. "Hey Remi" I say as I walk in. "Remi I have to ask you something" I say sitting on her couch. "Yeah sure what is it" Remi asks getting a bit nervous. "I was wondering...." I say smiling but being nervous inside. "If you would like to go on a date with me" I ask looking at her. She pauses. "I would love to" she says smiling at me. We both smile and hug. 

Later that day, I took Remi to a restaurant, had dinner, went to a carnival and had a blast. I'm so glad I'm with her. 

*Remi's P.O.V.*

Today Corbyn asked me on a date and of course I said yes. He took me to a restaurant where we had an amazing dinner and talk for a while. Then he took me to a carnival where we went on all the rides and play most of the games. He won me a stuffed animal and got me some cotton candy and had an amazing night together. 

Hey guys! Here is part 2 to this imagine. I hope you all enjoyed. Again this one is for @remimagner . If you have any request comment below or message me. Bye!