Jonah Marais Imagine For Reese

*Reese's P.O.V.*

Lately me and my boyfriend Jonah have been fighting a lot. It's either me accusing him of cheating for vise versa. Today I know that he's going to be extra mad at me because I haven't been replying to his messages. I know that he's going to be home in like 10 minutes so I put some of the breakables away. I kept some out so I could throw some stuff. I sit on the couch and watch tv. I hear his car pull up in the driveway and slam his door shut. I put my phone in my jean pocket. 

I hear the door open and I brace myself for about what's to come. Jonah opens the door and slams it behind him. I look at him with a solid face and he looks at me pissed. We stare at each other for about 10 seconds until he says something. "Why the hell were you not answering your phone today" Jonah says pissed off. "Maybe I didn't feel like answering you" I say standing up. "Why not? Who were you talking to" Jonah says reaching for my phone. I step back. "No one and if I was it's none of your business" I say looking at him. "It is my business because you're my girlfriend" Jonah says reaching for my phone again. "Your girlfriend? You sure haven't been acting like a boyfriend to me" I say walking upstairs. I can hear that Jonah isn't following me. I go up to our room and shut the door behind me. I lock the door and sit near the window. I stare out the window as it starts to ran. I can handle the ran just not thunderstorms. Minutes later, I hear thunder. I get away from the window and change into my pjs. I crawl into bed and start to cry. First I had to deal with Jonah and now this. I lay there and cry until I hear the door starting to unlock. I look at the wall away from the door and just wait. I hear Jonah walk in and I hear him grab his pajama shorts. I hear him change into them. Second's later I feel him come into bed. I feel his strong arms wrap around me. "Reese I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. I'm really hoping we can work this out" he tells me. I turn myself around and look at him. "Jonah I want this to work out too because I love you" I say putting my hand on his cheek. "I love you so muchh" Jonah says to me. We smile at each other and kiss. "Let's promise each other that we won't ever be like that again" I say to Jonah. "I promise" Jonah smiles. We both talk for a while until we fall asleep in each other's arms. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @wdwboys so I hope you enjoyed it as well. If you have any requests please feel free to message me. Bye!