Jack Avery Imagine #2

*Y/N P.O.V.*

I was just waiting on the side watching my boyfriend of 3 years perform on stage with the rest of the band of Why Don't We. All I could think about is how cute he looks on stage. Every once in awhile he would look at me and smile while he's singing. When they finished the song they were singing Jack calls me on stage.

*Jack's P.O.V.*

We had just finished a song when I decide its time. I look at the boys and they all nod. I look over to Y/N and I call her on stage. I could tell she was nervous but she walked on anyways. Daniel was playing the guitar while they were singing the song Can't help falling in love with you. "Y/N, I've loved you for 3 years I know I always will so I'm you say yes..." I say while I get on one knee. The crowd starts screaming and I see Y/N putting her face in her hands looking like she's about to cry. She still looked beautiful. "Y/N Y/L will you do me the great honor and marry me?" Corbyn hands her his mic so the whole crowd could hear. "Yes!!" she says with tears in her eyes. The crowd goes wild and the boys start freaking out on stage. I slide the ring on her finger and hug her tight. "I love you" we both say at the same time. We smile and then kiss. I can't wait to marry her.

I know this one was a bit shorter but I hope you guys still like it. Leave me a comment on any ideas. :)