Daniel Seavey Imagine For Christina

*Christina's P.O.V.*

I wake up remembering it is my birthday. I look over next to me to see my boyfriend Daniel gone. I get up confused on where he could be and as I was about to set out of bed he comes into the room saying "Lay back down" carrying a tray. "What is that" I say cheerfully getting back into bed. "I made you breakfast in bed for your birthday" he smiles as he puts the tray down on the bed. I look to see two plates that have 2 eggs, some toast and bacon with some glasses of orange juice. "Aww Danny that you so much" I say giving him a kiss. "Anything for my princess" he says smiling at me. We eat our breakfast and get ready for the day. I put on my black Seavey Jersey with these shorts.

I join Daniel downstairs where I see him carry a bag

I join Daniel downstairs where I see him carry a bag. "What's in the bag" I ask him as I walk down the stairs. "Something that you can't open yet" he laughs as I pout/giggle. "When can I open it" I ask curiously. When we get to our destination. Let's go to the car" he says unlocking the door as I finish putting my shoe on. He opens it for me and we both walk out. He locks the door and heads to the car. He opens the door for me like a gentleman and I hop in. He gets in the drivers seat and he starts driving. "Daniel where are we going" I ask him. "Well we are going to a very special place" he says as he holds my hand with one hand with his other hand on the wheel. I nod and he continues driving. 

Around 10 minutes later, we reach the park. "The place where we first met" I say in awe. "Yep. We can go into the woods and sit by the lake and you can open your present there" he says opening his door. 

We walk into the woods and and we reach the lake. Daniel walks over to what looked like a spot that he had already planned out. "Christina, there is something I want to ask you" he says turning to me. "What is it Danny" I say as he reaches into the bag behind his back. "I was wondering if you would officially become Mrs. Seavey" he says getting on one knee and pulling out a ring. I put my hands over my face starting to tear up. "Of course I will" I practically scream. He puts the ring on me and we kiss. Seconds later, I hear a bunch of people clap. I look to see Corbyn with his camera and the rest of the boys clapping. 

*Later That Night*

"Today has been the most amazing day of my life" I say as I crawl into bed. "Mine too" Daniel says getting in with me. "I can't wait to call you Mrs. Seavey" Daniel smiles as he puts his arm around me. "Me too" I say giving him a kiss and cuddling up next to him. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @christinatalaiporos so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Also, I'm sorry I couldn't get it up on your birthday! Bye!