Jack Avery Imagine For Dalia

* Dalia's POV *

I'm currently on facetime with my long distance boyfriend Jack. He lives in LA and I'm live in Canada so it's kind of hard. "Alright well I'll talk to you later. I love you!" Jack says. "I love you too" I say as I wait for him to hang up. I continue to look at my phone to see that he didn't hang up but he thinks that he did. "Omg she can just talk and talk until I go deaf" Jack complains about me. I start to tear up and continue listening. "I mean I love her but she needs to learn how to shut her mouth" he says annoyed. He looks at his phone to realize that he's still on the phone with me and before he could say anything I hang up. I throw my phone down and start to cry. 

*Jack's P.O.V.*

I can't believe that I told my girlfriend she talks too much. How could I be so stupid?! I look over to Jonah and sigh. "Bro how could you say that about your girlfriend? She stays up just to talk to you when it's after midnight and it's 8 or 9 for you. You're lucky she stays with you with the amount of hate she can get with the fans" Jonah says as he walks away. I put my face in the palms of my hands and text Dalia. 

Jack~ Baby I'm sorry

Jack~ Please talk to me!!!😪

Jack~  I'M SO SORRY 😭😭😭

Jack ~ Baby ..?

*Dalia's POV *

I look to see a bunch of texts from Jack. I look at them and put my phone away. I crawl into bed since it's 1:am and think. 

*Jack's P.O.V.*

The boys come over to me and we all sigh. I get up and go talk to David. "David can I fly up to Canada for a couple days" I ask him. He thinks for a minute and then says "Okay but no longer than a week" he says. "Great thank you" I say as I head upstairs to book a flight. I book one for really early in the morning and pack my bags. I tell the boys and we head up to our rooms. 

*Next Day Plane Landed*

My plane lands and walk past the gift shop. That gives me the idea to go to the store and buy her some gifts. I rent a car and head to the store. I get her some flowers

I get her a charm bracelet, some candy and a card

I get her a charm bracelet, some candy and a card. I get in the car and drive over to her house. 

I arrive to her house and carry the gifts to her door. I ring her door bell and wait there in the doorway. She opens the door and stands there with red eyes. She's been crying. "Dalia I'm so sorry please forgive me" I say as she stands in silent. "Please say something" I plead. "Are you sure you want me to talk because last time you said I could make you deaf" she says sassy. "I'm sorryyy" I say pleading to her. She steps to the side and lets me in. "I bought you these" I say handing her the gifts. "Thank you" she says taking the bag and the flowers. "Dalia I'm sorry please forgive me" I say for the hundredth time. "Okay and I promise I won't talk so much" she laughs. I laugh "I love you so much" I say wrapping my arms around her. "I love you too" she says as she cuddles into my chest. She puts her flowers on her coffee table and she opens up the stuff in the bag. 

The days I spend with her she hardly talks and I feel so bad for that. But at least she doesn't hate me anymore and we get along now. 

Hey guys! I hope ya'll enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @bookthief334 so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!