Jonah Marais Imagine For Ava

*Ava's P.O.V.*

I'm currently on my way to my brother's house and am going to be staying with him for a while. Jack Avery is my brother and I haven't met any of the others so I'm really nervous. My plane will land in a little bit so I'll just watch some YouTube videos.

*When Plane Lands*

I'm currently waiting for Jack to come pick me up. I wait around 5 minutes until I see his noodle hair. "Hey Jack" I say hugging him. "Hey Ava!" Jack says hugging me back.

We get to the house and Jack shows me to my room. Me and him go downstairs so he could introduce me to the boys.

We get downstairs and we find the boys in the kitchen. "Hey guys. This is my little sister Ava" Jack introduces me. I look at all of them but Jonah catches my eye. I could tell he's not really into me but whatever.

We all hang out in the kitchen and talk for a while. I try to get Jonah's attention but it just isn't working out.

*1 Month Later*

I've been in LA for a month now and I started dating a nice guy. Actually today me and him are hanging out at the boys house. He already met Jack so I know it's fine with him.

*An Hour Later*

Me and my (let's call him Alex) are currently on the couch watching some tv. As we're watching tv I see Jonah coming down the stairs. I look back at the tv when he walks by. I look up at him and see him giving Alex a stern stare. I brush it off and continue to watch tv.

*After Alex Leaves*

I say goodbye to Alex and head to the kitchen to get a drink. When I enter the kitchen, I see Jonah on his phone. I still find him cute but I know he's not interested in me. I go into the fridge and grab a water. I turn around to see Jonah staring at me. "What?" I ask confused. "Why him" he asks serious. "What do you mean?" I ask him not fully understanding. "Why are you dating Alex" Jonah asks as I sit on the counter top. "Because we both like each other" I say back. He just stands there and sighs. "Why?" I pause for a second and smile. "Are you jealous" I smile. "No" he says straight up but then sighs. "Maybe... yes I'm jealous" he finally feds up. "Why are you jealous?" I say hoping he liked me back. "Because..." he pauses. "I really like but I know that I won't ever be able to date you since 1. you have a boyfriend and 2. because Jack's your brother" he sighs. "Jonah do you know why I'm dating Alex" I ask Jonah. "Because you like him?" Jonah says repeating what I said earlier. "I'm dating him so I could make you jealous" I smile. I see him start to glow up. "Really" he says looking up at me and smiling. "Yes Jonah. When I first came here I had a crush on you but you never noticed me so I kind of gave up" I laugh a little bit. "So how about you break up with Alex and I'll take you on an amazing date you'll ever have" Jonah smiles and walks closer to me. "I would love that" I smile. He smiles and puts his hands on the counter and stands in front of me. I look up at him and smile. We lean our heads on each other and just smile.

*Couple Months Later*

I broke up with Alex and now I'm happily dating Jonah. Me and Jack got into an argument on me dating him but we worked it out. I'm actually glad that I was dating Alex because if it hadn't been for him it wouldn't have brought me and Jonah together.

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @avalon40 so I hope you enjoyed it as well. If you have any requests please feel free to message me. Bye!