Zach Herron Imagine For Isabelle

*Isabelle's P.O.V.*

I'm currently waiting in line to meet my favorite band in world Why Don't We. I love them so much and now I finally get to meet them. Zach especially is my favorite and I can't wait to hug him.

As it comes up to my turn, I start to get more nervous. I walk up to them and they greet me. "Hii what's your name" Jonah asks me as he gives me a hug. "Isabelle" I tell them. I give them each a hug. I hug Zach the longest. We take our picture and we talk for a couple more seconds. "Hey Isabelle do you think I could actually get your number" Zach asks me. "Yeah sure" I say pulling out my phone. We exchange numbers and I hug them all goodbye.

*After Tour Is Over*

I'm just chilling out at home when I hear my phone go off. I get up to check what/who it is was. I pick up my phone to see it was from the Zach Herron. My heart starts beating as I read the text. 

Zach~ Hey Isabelle! Long time no see! I was actually wondering if you would like to go out with me sometime? I'm off of tour and I have some time.

Isabelle~ Hey Zach! I would love to go out with you sometime. Just give me a time and date. :)

Zach~ Cool! How about tomorrow at 6?

Isabelle~ Sounds great! :)

Zach~ Great! I'll text you the details tomorrow :)

Isabelle~ Okay see you tomorrow :)

Zach~ See you tomorrow! ;)

I put my phone now down and start to get really excited. I quickly go upstairs to find something to wear for tomorrow. 

*Next Day*

I get up in the morning and do my morning routine. I smile as I look at the texts Zach sents me. I get ready and wait for Zach to text me. 

*Some Time Later*

I get a text from Zach telling me to text him my address. I did and now I wait for him to pick me up. 

I'm waiting for Zach to pick me up when I hear a car pull in. I look out my window to see Zach in the car. I grab my purse, phone and my keys and walk to my door. I wait for the doorbell to ring and I wait a few seconds. I open the door and see Zach standing there. "Hi Zach" I smile as I look at him. "Hey Isabelle, you ready for our date" Zach says reaching for my arm. "Heck yeah" I say closing my door and locking it. He leads me to his car and he starts it. We both put on our seatbelts and we head to our date. 

*Dropping You Off*

"I hope you had a good time tonight" Zach says holding my hands. "I did, thank you" I say smiling. "Would you actually like to go on more dates in the future" he smiles. "Of course" I say excited. "Great. I'll text you later" he says. "Alright see you later" I say as he releases my hands. "Bye Isabelle" he smiles as he walks to his car. "Bye Zach" I say as I unlock my door. I get inside and watch his car leave. I can't wait for our next date.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this imagine! This one is for @herronornot so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!